C12 PHOTO'S

stobbs

Thanks to everyone who's shared their pictures. Its nice to see whats been going on but I'm gutted ive missed a great weekend due to being really ill at the last minute :D I was so looking forward to meeting James Kyson Lee but maybe next time.

Did anyone take any pictures of Stanislav Ianevski? I was also looking forward to meeting him again as well.

Ellie xxx

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine:

jewelstaite0001.JPG

Chris Judge got a hold of this pic and vandalised it with a speech bubble saying "You can almost see my boob. What a skank"

Granted Jewel got a Teal'c pic and returned the favour. :D

dsc00748ln1.jpg

:D

Who was she anyway?

And damn, I wish I'd have gotten that Jewel pic above now :(

That's the infamous JCB - agent for many of the actors.

Almost wish I'd got that Jewel pic too but decided to go with a nice Stargate one as i like to have pics of the people in character as I've usually gone to meet them because of that specific show. Would have got my Firefly DVD case signed too if I'd had more money. But that might be an excuse to meet her again :)

dsc00748ln1.jpg

:D

Who was she anyway?

And damn, I wish I'd have gotten that Jewel pic above now :(

Almost wish I'd got that Jewel pic too but decided to go with a nice Stargate one as i like to have pics of the people in character as I've usually gone to meet them because of that specific show. Would have got my Firefly DVD case signed too if I'd had more money. But that might be an excuse to meet her again :)

Thank you so much for pointing that out. It's been bugging me for ages!

She provided some nice comic relief when Chris Judge went costa toilets. Then i saw someone getting a picture with her and felt like i was missing out. XD

Seeing as i went on Saturday, it was too busy for me to be fumbling around with goodies and camera, so i only got a few. Here's my fave one;

Picture004.jpg

Edited by Mike

and the nemesis of many a convention goer :D

Well you say that, and from past experience I'd tend to agree, but from what people seem to be saying this time round, at least those I've read, she's been much better at this one.

i actually met julie cailtin brown yesterday and she was absolutley wonderful :) signed a photo i had taken with me as i emailed her previously to see if she would have been there and she emailed me saying she would be.

She posed for my photo and was absloutley lovely to me all day saturday spoke to her several times

Mike

i actually met julie cailtin brown yesterday and she was absolutley wonderful :) signed a photo i had taken with me as i emailed her previously to see if she would have been there and she emailed me saying she would be.

She posed for my photo and was absloutley lovely to me all day saturday spoke to her several times

Mike

Well this is what people are saying which totally contradicts what others, including myself, have experienced from previous events. It's good to hear and maybe she's changed or understands better how the event works and what people are trying to get from it and is more willing to get that to happen rather than just go around shouting at people in the queue and trying to hurd people along as fast as possible.

Whatever she's like, you have to thank her for getting these people to come over and attend though.

Long may it continue.

this was one of the cheepest events for me mostly as i had almost run out of cash before i got there, i did get helen and adrieane's autos and they were both happy to pose for pics which you will see in my photobucket link.

the rest are from the sunday costume competition, sorry my camara is not the best.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/GOR...ECTAMANIA%2012/

i realy felt sorry for the young girl who was running it, she had no idea who papa lazarus was so a vader version totaly threw her, it was well funny.

cedric, nevil and krum came 3rd, the 2 leia's came second and little adria won.

i had to miss out on meeting , kevin sorbo, erick avari, dave lee, robert picardo, leslie philips and ian macniece, i would also liked to have seen jewel staite just to say hi and get a stargate photo but to be fair she would have to have been last on the list as i have had the good fortune of meeting her several times before.

oh if only i had won the lottery last week :D

dispite my poverty i had a good day.

this was one of the cheepest events for me mostly as i had almost run out of cash before i got there, i did get helen and adrieane's autos and they were both happy to pose for pics which you will see in my photobucket link.

the rest are from the sunday costume competition, sorry my camara is not the best.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/GOR...ECTAMANIA%2012/

i realy felt sorry for the young girl who was running it, she had no idea who papa lazarus was so a vader version totaly threw her, it was well funny.

cedric, nevil and krum came 3rd, the 2 leia's came second and little adria won.

i had to miss out on meeting , kevin sorbo, erick avari, dave lee, robert picardo, leslie philips and ian macniece, i would also liked to have seen jewel staite just to say hi and get a stargate photo but to be fair she would have to have been last on the list as i have had the good fortune of meeting her several times before.

oh if only i had won the lottery last week :unsure:

dispite my poverty i had a good day.

the cosplay comp was verygood we were first up and had no idea what to do so we just danced :P then the mic wasnt working -_-, and that vader was hilarious

Excuse the poor quality! I thought Michael is adorable in my photo though:

c12_michael.jpg

Great pic. Makes me wish I'd bought a photoshoot ticket now, though being male I probably wouldn't have got quite the same reaction from him but he seemed to be so cool with everyone and really enjoying it.

Edited by sugar_mouse

I just uploaded my photos to my facebook profile

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6309...80370&saved

Have a look if you are a facebook member.

Can anyone recommend a good free image hosting site? I used flickr but its so limiting unless you pay for it

Couldn't view your album despite being logged into facebook.

In case you weren't aware, there is an option in the photo album settings somewhere that will give you an url for anyone to view the pics, without needing to be a member of facebook.