C12 PHOTO'S

stobbs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh those are good! *shows them to friends*

Hey, do you have the James Kyson Lee photos any bigger? I promised to post an update on a Heroes board my friend runs but I completely forgot my own camera.

i do, here are all the photos of James for you :thumbup:

dsc00701by6.jpg

dsc00702lk6.jpg

dsc00703jo0.jpg

dsc00704ak7.jpg

dsc00705gp2.jpg

You're a star, thank you!

Was good to meet you, by the way - I had to dash off for Michael's photoshoot.

yeah, nice to meet you as well, look forward to seeing your photo with Micheal on here :unsure:

Edited by stobbs

I'm gonna post my stuff up tomorrow night. Like I said I forgot my camera :wub: I'm gutted, LOL! I realised on the train and almost screamed in surprise.

yeah i've done that before so your not alone, just got delivered a stargate poster which i've been waiting for so i'll be there again tomorrow to get that signed by Michael, Chris & Robert = WOO HOO :unsure:

Here's some I managed to get on me digital camera. Not great, but they're something.

Blurry George, just arriving:

george2.jpg

Blurry George's hands signing blurry photo:

george3.jpg

George proving that he isn't always blurry.

george.jpg

Ian McNeice:

ian-1.jpg

Mary Tamm:

mary.jpg

Robert Picardo:

bob1.jpg

Robert having just signed my photo, looking like he might be about to bite someone:

bob2.jpg

Robert and Ethan, just after having shaken hands with Leslie Phillips. Wish I'd gotten the camera out quicker, this looks like he's ignoring them:

bob3.jpg

The floor of the George Takei queue. I think that's my foot at the bottom there.:

floor.jpg

Got a few pics during the day today.

MeMarina.jpg

MeWalter.jpg

Walter2.jpg

ChrisJudge.jpg

Jewel Staite caught George Takai's Bluryitis I think lol

Jewel.jpg

JewelAutograph.jpg

Jewel's autograph seller (hello whoever you are!!) asked me if I wanted Robert or Rob on my pic. After mulling over the fact that I have to get all 9 cast members on that 8x10, I went with Rob lol. R would of done lol

MarinaAutograph.jpg

WalterAutograph.jpg

Good day all round. Wish I could of had a photo with Jewel though :wub: If anyone saw me, yes I am the mooby shirt guy, dont I rock lol

I only took one photo yesterday!

Georgetake2.jpg

I simply couldn't go to this one cos there are 2 shows I'm going to in November and I've got a combined 20 guests I want to get autographs from already and I just know I'd have spent a fortune here. I'm glad I met Marina Sirtis before otherwise I'd have been even more gutted to have missed this! Thanks for posting photos I've really enjoyed looking through them all!

Matt :)