danny and tamer

slytherin girl

Personally,i think if guests schedules are that tight i think it's a fair point that we should know in advance so as to make the best arrangements we can based on the information availible(a la Helen Slater).....i.e i'm due to make an 8 hour round trip tomorrow morning to get one signature off Claire Higgins...if i was to find out she had to leave at 12 p.m due to excess traffic expected on her journey home or something i'd also be none too pleased....point taken from the starter of the thread tbh :WINCE: ....Tha Captain.

I understand your anger, but without knowing why there was a delay it is a bit harsh to start complaining.

You can meet them in a few weeks time if you are still interested in meeting them.

lol yeah totally off the subject bt where are they signing again?

and yeah i heard they were in traffic, so i prosume they wernt travelling together because tamer turned up first!

i was one of the first people in the que for danny and we waited for 5hrs in total for him to turn up, the reason he was late was as stated that they were filming in the morning which is a pain but hey thats his job!! then there was a major accident on the m25 which closed the motorway so danny got a train and cab just to make sure he was there,

i was really annoyed as we had waited so long but when he arrived and he got whIsked off to the photo shoot WOW MY BLOOD BOILED!! but when he finally got back he was so apologetic and was really upset that his fans where upset that even when his agent said no posed photos he ignored him and made my wifes day.

i just wish there had been a bit more comunication as we were told for about two hrs that he was in the building and he was not!

simple fact is, they were held up by traffic. They both came seperately, that's why Tamer was earlier than Danny.

If you're stuck in traffic you can only guess when you'll be out the other side of it.

I'm surprised they even turned up at all to be honest. After travelling that slowly for that long and knowing you'd get s*** for it, i'd have turned around n not bothered.

I'm glad they did though.

The whole late thing was a tad frustrating, working Saturday was not the most fun when dealing with the question of when is D.Dyer arriving.

He was the only one I had wanted for the day and just managed to get it, woohoo.

However whilst waiting for a quick pic with Mr Dyer I was lucky enough to meet Tamer and he was great.

So in all the wait was frustrating, but when they arrived they ended up being the last 2 guests remaining as they tried to meet as many people as possible.

This is a clear example of the nature of the beast that is conventioning. With actors and actresses always up for parts, or filming schedules changing, it is often the case that appearances change or reschedule. Where it is frustrating to the people who want to meet people like Danny and Tamer, it is something we have to put up with.

when i wrote the thread obiviously i was extremely p***ed off. but at the time we were getting told nothing of wot was happening and it just really annoyed me. but i did speak 2 my friend and she said that it was due 2 traffic. but as i said we weren't getting any updates as 2 wot was happening, all we got was we dont know when they r coming. or they were due here 20minute's ago. that is all we got from the crew (at the time). so i will apologize but again at the time i was just soooooo annoyed, hence that rather angry post.

my friend did say though that she couldnt danny's autograph on the sat and was pleased that they were signing on the sunday morning. but they did even show on the sunday morning and when she asked what was happening again the crew didnt seem to know again what was happening , so not sure if it is down 2 danny and tamers agents or showmasters but either way am a little bit more commuication may have been needed. :headscratch::headscratch:;)