danny and tamer

slytherin girl

:D can i just say i wasnt impressed with the way danny and tamer just didnt seem 2 show up.

my friend and i went down 2 c them nd paid for tickets 2 get our photo taken with danny only

to find out that danny's photo shoot was moved back 2 3:30. our bus left at 3. so we waited...and waited.....and waited for them to show up 2 at least get an autograph and at 2:15 when we had to leave to get to the bus station they still hadnt arrived. we are now on our way home with out an autograph and with out a pofessional photo. we have just spoken 2 a friend of ours who is still in the centre that at least tamer has showed up (eventually) but there is still no sign of danny. i just think that is soooo bloody unprofessional of them 2 do that to there fans. dont think will ever get there autographs (shud they ever show up that is) if showmasters ever book them at a event again. thanks boys ruining wot shud have been a good weekend :pyth::P :P

Now, now, play nice. Guests can be late for all sorts of reasons, some even cancel on the day. Things happen. While unfortunate, it's not the end of the world.

Though I do agree this abbreviated text stuff should be banned. Nearly impossible to understand most of the time. Anyone sends me an email or message like that and they'd be very lucky to get a reply let alone a polite one :)

I understand your anger, but without knowing why there was a delay it is a bit harsh to start complaining.

You can meet them in a few weeks time if you are still interested in meeting them.

Are you serious............. they were due for an event, signed a contract...................I think complaining of a no show is justified in terms of disappointment.

If it turns out there is a genuine reason then ok you have to accept it but hopefully this wont be another occassion of a guest prioritising wrong.

i believe their late arrival was down to really bad traffic on the M11, just what i heard. not exactly their fault is it?

Did evey other guest manage to appear on time or was it just these 2?? By the sound of it they were actually pretty darn late..........

Edited by rich5wolves

"wot shud"...???

i'm afraid you deserve to have missed out,for no other reason than for that terrible use of txtspk.

unless you're grammar really is that atrocious,then i stand corrected.

I too loathe textspeak, but if you're going to have a dig at somebody for textspeak or bad grammar, then it's probably best to avoid an own goal such as "you're grammar".

:thumbup:

Did every other guest travel down the M11?

Let me get my crystal ball out? :thumbup:

They are both UK based aren't they? People need to know why they were late before ripping into them. Not all stay at hotels in the area etc etc

Can anyone say for defintie why they were late? Or is it all conjecture?

"wot shud"...???

i'm afraid you deserve to have missed out,for no other reason than for that terrible use of txtspk.

I too loathe textspeak, but if you're going to have a dig at somebody for textspeak or bad grammar, then it's probably best to avoid an own goal such as "you're grammar".

B)

:D:thumbup:

"wot shud"...???

B)

:D:poki:

:thumbup:B):D

"wot shud"...???

B)

:thumbup:

well what ever the reason for their lateness...don't think we will ever get to know...unless Danny openly admits when he turns up that he was out on a bender the night before and had the mother of all hangovers Saturday morning!

Edited by Dr Evil

If guests are going to be late (especially this late) surely they could inform their hosts that thay are running late and whay, that could then filter down through the crew to start letting people know. at the very least the organisers booth should be made aware ASAP thats the place to go for the latest info. Its just common courtesy.

I feel for you man, Its such a pain when problems like this happen but wait to find out the reasons why people are late or have cancelled before throwing blame, that's rather rude too.

If guests are going to be late (especially this late) surely they could inform their hosts that thay are running late and whay, that could then filter down through the crew to start letting people know. at the very least the organisers booth should be made aware ASAP thats the place to go for the latest info. Its just common courtesy.

I feel for you man, Its such a pain when problems like this happen but wait to find out the reasons why people are late or have cancelled before throwing blame, that's rather rude too.

They DID know :thumbup: They even adjusted the photoshoot times twice as they got updates from him.

i guess irony is lost on you guys.

Don't forget most of us are the frustrated didn't go so are having a dig bunnies :unsure:

I will agree though that I wanted to claw my eyes out half way through the original post - my teacher gene was reaching for the red Sharpie...

They DID know :unsure: They even adjusted the photoshoot times twice as they got updates from him.

Well there you go all it would have taken was asking the staff, who would have told you what was happening and why. Its not his fault and I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is annoy his fans.

i guess irony is lost on you guys.

I tip my hat to your original post. It's like me saying someone eats too much when I am overweight...

Breaks into Alanis Morisette...Isn't ironic..don't you think..

I can see the line now..

It's like rain on your wedding day...

Someone posting bad grammar when taking the urinal out of someone else's bad grammar...

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

:wub::dance::dance::dance:

Hang on - let me go and grab your blankie and your cuddly bunny that you threw out your pram.

First off, the were loads of rumours flying around about why they were late however i know a small part of it is true.

The story i believe to be true is that they had to film this morning and it overran, hence why tamer turned up first in the car.

Danny was late, very late. He arrived about 3.45 i think BUT i was outside when he arrived so i can vouch for one part of the rumour. I believe he had to get the train to MK and then the absolute travisty is that he arrived in a black cab that he then proceeded to pay for himself!!!!!!!!!!

SO all this 'NO RESPECT FOR YOUR fans' **** your ranting about is a waste of time really as the guy is doing more time tomorrow now as an apology for today and he still worked his butt off to get there today and NOT CANCEL!!!!!!!!

So pretty much mate, grow up and deal with it. It happens, these people have lives and as much as you would love them to sit and wait for you sometimes, they have more important things to do!

I am sure there are loads of people disappointed with the delay but it is not the first time this has happened and it wont be the last.

I attended on Friday and Saturday and had an excellent time overall.

I did have to leave at 3.45pm today to catch my train for the 3 hour trip home and so did not get a Danny Dyer autograph. I thought that the updates were vague today with regard to likely arrival times. Updates on Helen Slater's late arrival yesterday was much better.

I understand that delays happen and often can't be helped, but it would have been ideal for me to have known earlier roughly what time Danny would arrive. I kept clinging on to my number 31 ticket in the hope that he would beat Mr Branson's on-time (and rather comfortable) pendolino. But alas, no.

A slight blot on an otherwise excellent couple of days. I'm off now to put more positive comments on the threads relating to the guests who were able to make it less than 7 hours late...:wub: