Collectormania 13 guest announcement

theentsrgoingtowar

Maybe SMs should have limited the amount of autographs people could get too say 1 or 2 each...

That way more people might have got the chance to meet him,, cause having a couple going through with what seemed to be about 8 items to get signed I thought it was a bit unfair to those who didn't get to see him.

And if after everyone has got there 1 or 2 items signed and there is any time left, then people (if they want) can get the chance to go back and see him?

Letting people know that in advance means people know they have a greater chance still, of seeing him, even if he is only there for 4 hrs again? (And it would give people time to decide what to get signed, and it would stop people buying stuff in advance they may not be able to get signed)

What do people say to this idea?

:rolleyes:

LLAP :rolleyes:

Maybe SMs should have limited the amount of autographs people could get too say 1 or 2 each...

That way more people might have got the chance to meet him,, cause having a couple going through with what seemed to be about 8 items to get signed I thought it was a bit unfair to those who didn't get to see him.

And if after everyone has got there 1 or 2 items signed and there is any time left, then people (if they want) can get the chance to go back and see him?

Letting people know that in advance means people know they have a greater chance still, of seeing him, even if he is only there for 4 hrs again? (And it would give people time to decide what to get signed, and it would stop people buying stuff in advance they may not be able to get signed)

What do people say to this idea?

:rolleyes:

LLAP :rolleyes:

that is a pretty strong idea i reckon... especially when he charges £25 it means ppl are gonna save some money. i cant see everyone agreeing mind you..

there is one person i completely want to meet.

and that is

ALYSON HANNIGAN

i completely love her

she is great.

XxBrokenAngelxX

Unless Alyson has changed her stance on such events, don't plan on meeting her at one. It is a shame, as I would love to meet her.

Patrick did not sign for 4 hours it was 3 I think,met Alison 3 years ago she was sooo nice posing for photographs and signing autographs happily!my picture with her is actually more meaningful than the photograph she signed for me!

Patrick did not sign for 4 hours it was 3 I think,met Alison 3 years ago she was sooo nice posing for photographs and signing autographs happily!my picture with her is actually more meaningful than the photograph she signed for me!

Was that when she was in the West End?

Was that when she was in the West End?

she did When Harry Met Sally with Luke Perry, i thought it was a bit longer than 3 years ago. i went to it but didnt think at the time to hang around after, more fool me

My understanding was that people were limited to a maximum of 5 items.

Spoke to a guy who had come over from Holland requiring ten items signed for himself and also friends who could not make the trip. He was allowed 5 and then had to go to the back of the queue and start again.

I was fortunate enough to meet Patrick Stewart at this event and completely enjoyed the experience. I am extremely pleased to see that he is doing C13 and wish people would stop harping on about what has passed. At LFCC he was in a play on the Saturday so was obviously unable to attend and had to leave early on the Sunday to catch a plane. At least the guy was prepared to fit in a few hours which is more than a lot of lesser celebrities would have done in the circumstances.

Edited by Niallsdad

i have a question, it isnt to get under peoples skin or anything but something i genuinly am curious about.

At what point was it announced that Patrick would be leaving early on the Sunday? was it mentioned on here the evening before? i know him only appearing the Sunday was but i wasnt sure about his reduced time

i have a question, it isnt to get under peoples skin or anything but something i genuinly am curious about.

At what point was it announced that Patrick would be leaving early on the Sunday? was it mentioned on here the evening before? i know him only appearing the Sunday was but i wasnt sure about his reduced time

As far as I am aware, nobody was aware of his reduced availability until he turned up on the Sunday morning and announced it. That's my recollection of the stories that appeared on here in the immediate aftermath; I apologise if my memory is at fault. (Note to snot 182: you could always go back to the relevant forum and read the posts yourself to be doubly sure).

As far as I am aware, nobody was aware of his reduced availability until he turned up on the Sunday morning and announced it. That's my recollection of the stories that appeared on here in the immediate aftermath; I apologise if my memory is at fault. (Note to snot 182: you could always go back to the relevant forum and read the posts yourself to be doubly sure).

i did start but it was a lot of posts that i just couldnt be bothered to sit a read... It is what i thought had happend tho and why i can understand why so many people were left bitter. I went over to his que to try and meet him at LFACC and when i got there he had gone, i had no idea he was leaving when he was and no one else near me at the time did either. I dont remember there being a tannoy announcement either which there was when other guest were leaving early (annita dobson for example). I may try again at CM13 but ill decide nearer the time i guess

I dont remember there being a tannoy announcement either which there was when other guest were leaving early (annita dobson for example).

Maybe there was fear of a riot breaking out if its was announced? Either way a riot or uproar was inevitable.

Anyway at C13 I hope he does at least 2 days, all 4 would be great and give everyone a much better chance at meeting him.

:P

I dont remember there being a tannoy announcement either which there was when other guest were leaving early (annita dobson for example).

Maybe there was fear of a riot breaking out if its was announced? Either way a riot or uproar was inevitable.

Anyway at C13 I hope he does at least 2 days, all 4 would be great and give everyone a much better chance at meeting him.

:P

he should sign through the night quite frankly

Edited by snot182