Jewel Staite - Cute or what?

gilgalad70

While some of the girls swooned over the bearded Chris Judge, and the Beeny hatted Michael Shanks, I'm glad that there was at least some eye candy for the fellas. I kept seeing her promo shot from SG-1, but didn't think the person pictured was Jewel. The shot above her head, and on the website doesn't do her justice..

For those coming Sat/Sun, she has (at the moment), I THINK 3/4 shots that aren't serenity/FIREFLY/SG-1 related. Quite sexy, in a family friendly would only upset the most strictest prudish person.

Oh and that shot of Adrienne plumping herself up for the cops that was suggested (Cannonball Run, in the catsuit). Not there. Apparently in her personal selection she has CR pics, but she went with SM's selection, and left hers at hoome. AFAIK, no print dealers have many CR shots at all.

I loooooove Jewel. Met her a bunch of times, every year since I was 15 actually (I'm 20 now). I can't really justify spending money on her again - except, I decided to get an autograph for a friend! Any excuse, eh? :dance:

LOL! Sometimes it's like that. I'm twice your age and people tend to think I'm a bit odd going to these things but I think there's nothing better than being able to tell someone who's brought some fun and pleasure into your life that what they do for a job is appreciated. Don't we all like to be told we're doing a good job at work?

Anyway, I have to be a little careful with my money so don't tend to revisit the same person unless I'm getting an auto for someone else but it's very tempting to do so with some people. Such a pity she's married :YAHOO:

While some of the girls swooned over the bearded Chris Judge, and the Beeny hatted Michael Shanks, I'm glad that there was at least some eye candy for the fellas. I kept seeing her promo shot from SG-1, but didn't think the person pictured was Jewel. The shot above her head, and on the website doesn't do her justice..

For those coming Sat/Sun, she has (at the moment), I THINK 3/4 shots that aren't serenity/FIREFLY/SG-1 related. Quite sexy, in a family friendly would only upset the most strictest prudish person.

Oh and that shot of Adrienne plumping herself up for the cops that was suggested (Cannonball Run, in the catsuit). Not there. Apparently in her personal selection she has CR pics, but she went with SM's selection, and left hers at hoome. AFAIK, no print dealers have many CR shots at all.

Damn right about Jewel, couldn't have put it better myself.

Couldn't track down any Adrienne CR shots either. Thankfully tracked down a master print of the movie poster from The Cinema Store table for her to sign. Her and her agent were well impressed with it and got a copy. I think their plan was to try and make some 8x10s out of it for Sat/Sun.

You mean Gary and Neil actually had something worth buying? WOW! :poki:

Good thing you didn't take a signed copy of that shot back to Neil, as he'd have flogged it ASAP for a ridiculously low price! ( Neil managed to sell a SIGNED Terminator 3 poster with the Loken scrawl on it, for a FIVER, AND, AND the customer complained because it was already signed!) They were flogging posters unsigned for a fiver, and Gary or a lackey, had got Kristanna to sign a bunch of stuff, and the poster got mixed in with the standard version. That would be his version, anyway..

Ooh, speaking of, has she brought Matty over with her this time?

I was just watching the video that is posted on here and im sure thats matty sitting behind jewel reading a magazine, take a look.

Jewel was one of the loveliest guests I have met so far. Really sweet, hugged me, called me a sweetie :chair: and signed my photo "Tell me I'm pretty.." Went to speak to the people on the Firefly stall afterwards (always stop to chat with them) and she took one look at us and mentioned our warm Jewel Glow! lol!

There was a guy standing near her stall on the Sunday for quite a while, wearing all black with spiked up hair. I thought it was a Sylar lookalike or Zachary Quinto himself at first, and he and Jewel seemed very close. Is this the Matty you speak of perhaps?

(SerbianJanet @ Oct 26 2007, 10:40 PM) *

yeh matty was there, when i went to meet her he was sitting next to her reading a magazine! hehe

I was just watching the video that is posted on here and im sure thats matty sitting behind jewel reading a magazine, take a look.

what video? :)