Back from C12

Raylenth

Don't know if it was 'busy' but it was really really full. It was a nightmare trying to walk around while carrying stuff both on the Sat and the Sun, too many people and no room to walk.

That said, I found these conditions much better than LFCC - there was a certain amount of convenience to being in a shopping centre. Especially a shopping centre the size of a city!

Edited by Psychosis

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab weekend,

Got photo shoot pix with Michael, Chris and James KL. Ended up with 3 pix with Chris, 2 with James and 1 with Michael. (I take a pants pic, photographer was like "no stay there lets try again)

Great result as I was a bit shall I buy a Save the Cheerleader top or not. The one I was looking at was about £20+ decided no had spent enough. Went in Virgin Megastore and they have real nice ones(quality) for £10, so snapped it up.

Stunning weekend can't wait for May.

from

my*wife*says

That was a fantastic con!

So much nicer then LFCC. I got there 1.5 hours late (on saturday) and yet i ran up to jewel line and was told to just go straight through! Fantastic! She was so sweet especially during the photo shoot where she remembered me from earlier! I managed to see aqll the guests i wanted and i only needed a VT for Micheal shanks, who, as my name is daniel, put 'to daniel fron daniel' and a happy face with the autograph! Fantastic. And when i told chris i loved his hair he said 'indeed' and we both fell about laughing! Fantastic fun cant wait till next year.

PS I was the guy with a black and red bag and a rather large mop of curly black hair. If you saw me do you think imy hair had a likeness to mirinas? She seemed to think so!

Had a great time this weekend, so thanks to all involved.

It certainly didn't feel as hectic as in the past but I was easily able to get all the autos I wanted and have a good look round all the stalls (and even picked up a couple of bargains).

All the guests I met were terrific, the crew seemed to do a splendid job and the 3 days just sped by. My only gripe (and it is a minor one) is that the selection of photos for some guests all seemed to be landscape rather than portrait and I generally collect the latter. With the bigger guests this is not a problem as I can generally buy one off the stalls but for some of the smaller guests that isn't possible. Maybe something SM could look into for future, but I agree it is a minor point!

All in all another top event - roll on C13.

And when i told chris i loved his hair he said 'indeed' and we both fell about laughing!

i wish i had time to go meet him, as i really wanted to record him saying "indeed" XD that would have been the highlight of my day, but alas, i was unable to due to not having a spare moment XD

if i ever meet him again, i must get him to do that lol

I attended all three days, I only wanted to see one actor so there wasn't any stress for me at this event (the stress of trying to get different actors' autographs) :(

I liked picking up my pass on the Friday, so I could go straight to the signing table I wanted on the Saturday morning :firedevil:

my hotel was close to the shopping centre - the Middleton Hall section - that was great! It meant once I had my picture signed I could take over the road to my hotel leave in my room instead of having to carry it around with me all day

I was curious how do the staff make the decision what actors to put in the two main signing table areas (at either end of the many dealer stalls) and what actors to put in the long corridor section where the photo ops were?

I was disappointed there were no stage talks at C12 :D since talks are my favourite part of events but in general the weekend went well for me