Guest Cancellation - Michael J. Anderson

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

We regret to announce that Michael J. Anderson is no longer able to attend Collectormania 12.

Michael's house is in the area that is currently being ravaged by fire in California. Quite understandably he doesn't wish to leave whilst there is this real threat to his home. We wish him all the best and hope that his home and his family remain safe.

• Showmasters Admin

Hopefully not. I know if it was me I'd want to be there in case I needed to remove those irriplacable things from my house, if the worst did happen.

I'm sure Jason will look at getting him back again as soon as he can.

Edited by Too Tall

oh yeah i heard about this on the news the other day - they had loads of people like britney and john travolta talking about their houses.

john travolta dosen't have a house does he ? i thought he lived in his own mini airport !

oh yeah i heard about this on the news the other day - they had loads of people like britney and john travolta talking about their houses.

I thought he lived in Florida!

He's John Travolta though - he probably has a house in every state!

We regret to announce that Michael J. Anderson is no longer able to attend Collectormania 12.

Michael's house is in the area that is currently being ravaged by fire in California. Quite understandably he doesn't wish to leave whilst there is this real threat to his home. We wish him all the best and hope that his home and his family remain safe.

Anybody running a sweepstake on what time we'll see the first "Showmasters - international arsonists" conspiracy posting? :WAVE:

Joking aside, I hope he and the million or so other people in SoCal that are affected don't suffer anything more than they already have.

It's perfectly understandable why Michael J. Anderson can't attend. It's been terrible over in Southern California with the fires, based on what I've seen on the news. I'm gutted he isn't attending but hope SM can get him for C13 or a possible C14 later next year.

Edited by SunSpeed

Mark Hamill lives there too and had to evacuate his house so i guess the chances of him appearing as a last minuet guest are out of the window? :rolleyes:

Well, he may need somewhere to stay - MK Hotel, and money to earn - signing..you know it makes sense..