Guest Cancellation - Greg Grunberg

showmasters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder which part of the storylines they'll be able to shoot now? Seeing as it's all shot in SoCal, and if you're in SoCal you're either running from the flames or choking on the smoke, or having tons of burnt gunk dumped on your head.

I dare say this could be a challenging few days even for the SF geniuses we're told they have on the show...

I have processed all the refunds for the Greg Grunberg photoshoot this evening. These have gone back to the original card used at the time of purchasing the tickets.

Thanks Jola :)

Edited by rain

I have processed all the refunds for the Greg Grunberg photoshoot this evening. These have gone back to the original card used at the time of purchasing the tickets.

I got a freebie from LFACC - can I swap it for another photoshhot at the weekend ? Thinking Malcolm McDowell .....

An observation from yesterday. I noticed that even though Greg was a late cancellation, he was on none of the C12 posters or on any photo shoot lists. Howver the Phelps twins who cancelled a couple of weeks back were.:thumbup:

An observation from yesterday. I noticed that even though Greg was a late cancellation, he was on none of the C12 posters or on any photo shoot lists. Howver the Phelps twins who cancelled a couple of weeks back were.:headscratch:

It was announced a couple of weeks back that GG looked unlikely to attend. He was on one of the big adverts in the middle of the centre, although not on the smaller ones.

• 2 weeks later...

An observation from yesterday. I noticed that even though Greg was a late cancellation, he was on none of the C12 posters or on any photo shoot lists. Howver the Phelps twins who cancelled a couple of weeks back were.:headscratch:

It was announced a couple of weeks back that GG looked unlikely to attend. He was on one of the big adverts in the middle of the centre, although not on the smaller ones.

i never saw this annoucement, do you remember where it was?