Guest Cancellation - Greg Grunberg

showmasters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't planning on seeing Greg but I feel bad for anyone that was. But at least there's Eclipse, right?

The guests are really dropping like flies right now. It's like a waiting game to see who's next...the last few days before the cons are always so nerve wracking in this respect.

I wasn't planning on seeing Greg but I feel bad for anyone that was. But at least there's Eclipse, right?

The guests are really dropping like flies right now. It's like a waiting game to see who's next...the last few days before the cons are always so nerve wracking in this respect.

i know i check this board like 40 times a day lol in this week to see whats going on.

EVEN MORE EXCUSE TO ASK JASONA ND CO TO GET HAYDEN LOL

just kidding i know it wouldnt be possible

Mike

Any idea of what to do with Greg's photo shoot tickets?

The actual ticket you can just keep (it was the same when Michael Biehn and Tori Higginson cancelled LFACC). The refunds will be made to your credit card automatically, but I'm not sure if it will be done before the event.

Any idea of what to do with Greg's photo shoot tickets?

The actual ticket you can just keep (it was the same when Michael Biehn and Tori Higginson cancelled LFACC). The refunds will be made to your credit card automatically, but I'm not sure if it will be done before the event.

Ok thankyou for letting me know

Thats a shame for all the Heroes fans!

SM - Is whats been announced the final lineup (obviously taking into account unforseen circumstances) or are you still working on any other guests?

And before people think I am having a go...I'm not, i'm just asking! :firedevil:

No offence, but that is by far the most annoying question anyone can ask ... for reasons that davidB will shortly provide ....

Ok, I'm not asking for further guests BUT are SM still working on other guests! which is a pefectly answerable question...yes or no. And the question was not addressed to you or davidb.

OK, free hint time. Try addressing the question to the FAQ. (The question is one of the most asked in the weeks preceding pretty much every show - hence the somewhat "resignedly eye-rolling"response you got. Me? I'm just feeling charitable this evening).

Well actually, I was expecting his cancellation after last week, so not too disappointed. Also, I'm glad he is coming to Eclipse as he is definitely the kind of guest that will be a blast to meet during a convention.

So basically I save £60 for next week-end which is good and Greg is coming to Eclipse which is great, so all good for me :D

Bugger!

I want to go to eclipse, but with the event hotel full, and my friends who are going staying in MK, I very much doubt I could go ;)

There are lots of cheap hostels in places like MK if you search around a bit. You can get private or shared rooms - most usually give you a choice, and they are so much cheaper it's unbelieveable. You could probably save yourself at least £50 if you pick a hostel over a hotel. That's what I do when I need to stay overnight anywhere and it's always been fine. There's usually places close enough to the venues, or at the very least, a short taxi ride away.

Bugger!

I want to go to eclipse, but with the event hotel full, and my friends who are going staying in MK, I very much doubt I could go :poki:

There are lots of cheap hostels in places like MK if you search around a bit. You can get private or shared rooms - most usually give you a choice, and they are so much cheaper it's unbelieveable. You could probably save yourself at least £50 if you pick a hostel over a hotel. That's what I do when I need to stay overnight anywhere and it's always been fine. There's usually places close enough to the venues, or at the very least, a short taxi ride away.

lets just hope for you thats its not the hostel of the film

(in keeping with the horro theme)

;)

Mike