Guests cancellation - James and Oliver Phelps

showmasters

This is bad news, I have never had chance to meet them before and was really looking forward to it. Every cloud has a silver lining though, and at least I have now saved enough money to meet the 4400 guests. How many more guest will cancel this week?

I will cry if Greg cancels.

Just to beat the doom sayers...

Hey Jason, didn't they sign a contract..??

D'oh

I fell for the trap..darn it

:drool:

Such a shame, but they are Showmasters regulars and aren't they filming Half Blood Prince at the moment?

As was said in another thread, this sucks bog time. Whats whith guests signing contracts to attend SM events. then cancelling 4 days before said event because 'something better' came along that 'paid more'? Does my head in, but at least i have enough money to get other autos now.

As was said in another thread, this sucks bog time. Whats whith guests signing contracts to attend SM events. then cancelling 4 days before said event because 'something better' came along that 'paid more'? Does my head in, but at least i have enough money to get other autos now.

Do you realise that filming on Half Blood Prince is ongoing? So, it is not a case of "something better" that "paid more", but rather filming schedules that change. If you are fans of the Phelps twins, would you, as the previous but one poster asked, rather they not appear in HBP?

Paul>>>>put the bitchy claws away. You know you have a wand at home and play with it. You closet HP fanatic you... :crying:

Do you realise that filming on Half Blood Prince is ongoing? So, it is not a case of "something better" that "paid more", but rather filming schedules that change. If you are fans of the Phelps twins, would you, as the previous but one poster asked, rather they not appear in HBP?

Paul>>>>put the bitchy claws away. You know you have a wand at home and play with it. You closet HP fanatic you... :crying:

i would rather you dont post comments about me and my wand on a public forum, that is very personal and will put all sorts of images in ppls heads...

you LOVE that "yahoo" thing dont you??

i would rather you dont post comments about me and my wand on a public forum, that is very personal and will put all sorts of images in ppls heads...

Have I revealed your secret Paul?

you LOVE that "yahoo" thing dont you??

:crying: <<< How about this?

look, ive been single for a while and.... STOP IT!!

look, ive been single for a while and.... STOP IT!!

;):borg:

Ok..as you are a fellow grappling fan, I will forget the wand... lol