MusicMania 2

MikeDonovan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this going to happen SM? I'm hoping so. I won't lie, the guest list (with the exception of Blaze Bayley) was underwhelming at the first one, but I'm sure the next one will be better. There's a huge list of people I'd like to see at this event, if it happens.

i hope its happening too

Yeah, please bring musicmania back! It was great, I really enjoyed it! Don't listen to the Sun, they'll think they've won if there's no more musicmania, let's have another musicmania and ignore them, make them regret what they said. Please!!!!

x

If this is true, then thats such a shame. I had a really good time. Yes it was too quite to make any / much profit for showmasters, but i really feel that with a bit more time and some better guests musicmania could have been great. So whats the deal with musicmania 2 showmasters ??????

Is this going to happen SM? I'm hoping so. I won't lie, the guest list (with the exception of Blaze Bayley) was underwhelming at the first one, but I'm sure the next one will be better. There's a huge list of people I'd like to see at this event, if it happens.

Blaze was a legend. I am so pleased I went to the event. Yes it was small but no smaller then the first collectormania which was also great.

I went to Clive Aid two weeks ago where Blaze was headlining. He is still on top form. Also after the gig he started signing autographs very cool guy and he even remembered me from Musicmania. Please have a second event.

I think we have to assume, unless SM make an announcement, that Musicmania will not be happening again - particularly now that Sportsmania has been moved to it's slot. A real pity.

yes i fully agree. I would really like showmasters to answer this post tho, and confirm it either way.

• Showmasters Admin

I think we have to assume, unless SM make an announcement, that Musicmania will not be happening again - particularly now that Sportsmania has been moved to it's slot. A real pity.

yes i fully agree. I would really like showmasters to answer this post tho, and confirm it either way.

Have you considered the possibility that SM haven't confirmed either way because they haven't "decided" either way?

Maybe it's the case that they haven't got one planned "at the moment", but that doesn't mean they want to close the door on the event.

Edited by Too Tall

too be honest i hadn't thought that no.

I thought it got 'annouced' that we were having a musicmania 2, so i thought it was already decided that it was going ahead. When it got took away i was confussed, as i would have thought that showmasters would have atleast said if they were changing there minds, or if they were unsure to weather it was going ahead. After all as soon as people see dates they start making plans.

im more likely to presume its not going ahead if showmasters didnt comment than assume anything else. I'm not a mind reader.

I'm only concerned for this event, as i had a fantastic time and would really like to see it become a sucess.

• Showmasters Admin

I understand you're not a mind reader. I was just putting in a suggestion that it isn't a black and white situation. No reply from SM doesn't mean no Musicmania "never".

As the dates have been taken for Sportsmania I think we can safely assume the original announcement is now void. As for whether new dates and a new Musicmania will be announced we'll just have to wait and see. SM will announce it once (if) it's organised.

Edited by Too Tall

I understand you're not a mind reader. I was just putting in a suggestion that it isn't a black and white situation. No reply from SM doesn't mean no Musicmania "never".

As the dates have been taken for Sportsmania I think we can safely assume the original announcement is now void. As for whether new dates and a new Musicmania will be announced we'll just have to wait and see. SM will announce it once (if) it's organised.

Yep. My gut feeling is that it's not going to happen again, but, as I said earlier in the thread, I hope I'm wrong. I really feel this would be a very profitable event, with the right guests. We'll wait and see what happens. If it does ever happen again, just remember SM - lots of rock related guests!

Oh, and Belinda Carlisle. I would drink that womans used bath water!