posed photo's

Howie

If I want a posed photo' with a guest,is it an idea to come on a day when they are not doing professional photo' sessions?I hate the idea of photo' sesions as they are just a pain and we managed ok without them for years,they take away the guests signing time,people moan about them for example time waiting and the time to get them back,the face someone was making,the quality,before we used to get our over the table 1 then go,now you have to hang around for hours waiting!it would not be so bad if they still allowed over the table photo's on your own camera!

It's already been explained in several other topics that the photo sessions are not the reason why the rule "no posed photos" is in place. :YAHOO: The rule "no posed photos" will only be in place if the queue for the guest is very long, or if the guest requests it.

Guests have been happy to do photos at the table even though they were doing a photo shoot - for example Mads Mikkelsen at LFACC, Ian Somerhalder, Maggie Grace or Juliet Landau. On the other hand Elisabeth Rohm had a sign "no posed photos" at least for a while at C10, and she wasn't doing a photo session.

You can't tell in advance if you will get a photo, even if there's no photo session for the guest scheduled. It's all a matter of the circumstances on the day. So of course there's a bigger chance on days with a smaller crowd. :YAHOO:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

It's already been explained in several other topics that the photo sessions are not the reason why the rule "no posed photos" is in place. :hathor: The rule "no posed photos" will only be in place if the queue for the guest is very long, or if the guest requests it.

Guests have been happy to do photos at the table even though they were doing a photo shoot - for example Mads Mikkelsen at LFACC, Ian Somerhalder, Maggie Grace or Juliet Landau. On the other hand Elisabeth Rohm had a sign "no posed photos" at least for a while at C10, and she wasn't doing a photo session.

You can't tell in advance if you will get a photo, even if there's no photo session for the guest scheduled. It's all a matter of the circumstances on the day. So of course there's a bigger chance on days with a smaller crowd. :borg:

You can never really tell until you get to the front of the line and see how the guest is, when we met Elisabeth Rohm, she actually got off her chair and came round the other side of the table for a photo, she was lovely!

You can never really tell until you get to the front of the line and see how the guest is, when we met Elisabeth Rohm, she actually got off her chair and came round the other side of the table for a photo, she was lovely!

That's why I said "for a while on Friday". :hathor:

I only saw her on Friday, but I had seen several posed photos from the other days posted.

I remember meeting Adam Busch a few years back at CM and I was there for his music as I had seen him gigging before. Two of his bandmates were there as I believe SM were promoting the band's appearance that night, and they ended up all coming round the table for a proper photo. I was very surprised and pleased. Apart from buying a Buffy photo that I didn't have, I also purchased 3 cd's and they all offered to sign them free of charge. Yet, some people in front and behind me were there for him as a Buffy cast member and he posed over the table. So, with Adam the magic ingredient may well be his music.

Edited by AJ Jones