Brigitte Nielson : one of the best guests ever

dijon1322

Just got back from the show and i must say what a absolutely wonderful woman, stunning in every way a real slice of Hollywood and a damn sexy lady... even got two kisses off her ... i were that impressed i went back for a second helping and as for posing for photos simply brilliant no winging posed for every photo i wanted and real chatty too... what do you guys and dolls think ???

Just got back from the show and i must say what a absolutely wonderful woman, stunning in every way a real slice of Hollywood and a damn sexy lady... even got two kisses off her ... i were that impressed i went back for a second helping and as for posing for photos simply brilliant no winging posed for every photo i wanted and real chatty too... what do you guys and dolls think ???

I totally agree...although I must say that I saw her 3 years ago at the Comedy Awards and she just ignored everyone on the way in and out! However I won't hold that against her after seeing her today,maybe she'd just had a bad day when I saw her previously.

damm rite Lucas H ... i had my doubts and so did the guys at autographica i asked before she turned up would she allow posed photos and they were like we have to see what she wants to do think they were a bit intimidated by her ....but right from the get go she was a joy and even at 3pm she were just the same .... really good guest Dave and the guys at autographica thanks

:thumbup: Coming from another woman I was shocked how nice she was my hubby wanted to meet her for Beverly Hills Cop 2. She was great really nice and lovely to my little girl. Made the day great for us.

[/quot

Totally agree with the comments made , i had in my mind that she might not be the friendliest of Guests when i arrived and was completly blown away by how friendly she was , kisses and handshakes and good conversation and more than willing to pose for pictures-anyone going tomorrow make sure you meet this woman -one of the best guests Autographica have ever had at one of their shows.