No responce from email

Awww that sucks :D Hopefully they'll read this soon and can reply to you.

I do believe that if you have a virtual order confirmation that is the guarentee for your booking, so you need not worry about that :) If they don't see this thread, you can perhaps try ringing them?

Edited by Zarina

2 weeks ago I sent a email about my programme and the money still has not gone out of my account I included the order number and have heard nothing.

I just thought you were busy because of the lockdown programmes but my money went out for that 8 days ago.

What do I do now?

Did you get the initial confirmation e-mail when you placed your order for Eclipse? Normally Jola would e-mail you if there's a problem, but if there was a typo in the e-mail or something of course that wouldn't work.

2 weeks ago I sent a email about my programme and the money still has not gone out of my account I included the order number and have heard nothing.

I just thought you were busy because of the lockdown programmes but my money went out for that 8 days ago.

What do I do now?

Did you get the initial confirmation e-mail when you placed your order for Eclipse? Normally Jola would e-mail you if there's a problem, but if there was a typo in the e-mail or something of course that wouldn't work.

I did recieve a email and I replied to that one leaving in the order number and other info but have heard nothing for nearly 2 weeks.

I know they busy etc so wasn't going to make a big deal just my Lockdown money went out and the Eclipse has not.

Did you email me at the shop on info@collectormania.com as I don't remember having any query like this?

I am up to date on processing orders bar anything that was placed from Thursday of last week as I've been away working at Autographica.

Best thing to do is email me at the above address, with your full details - name address and order number and I'll double check everything went through.

I do have a couple of orders, where I have had to email out to people with a query, but have not had any response back - so yours could be one of those.

I make a point of responding to ALL queries sent to the info @ collectormania (dot) com address, if you haven't heard from me, it's because I probably haven't received your email.

If you can let me know your FULL name and not your forum name, then I can double check any outstanding queries.