ON A SERIOUS NOTE

MrsWMiller

• Moderators

While they're popular, they're not always guaranteed at every event, even though they do frequently pop up.

You'll just have to keep checking back and seeing if any are announced - that or go to the Lost convention for guaranteed Lost guests.

Hey , someone is nicking my "as a serious fan" tag line. In the words of Monty Burns, "Release the hounds".

As to the request for Buffy, Angel and Lost guests....

Going by the somewhat sarcastic replies from two individuals :blush: I think you will find that this has been raised a time or two. And in reply it has been explained at length that CM is about variety and getting a good balance to please old and new attendees. The genre of Whedon has past it's prime, thus these guests have moved onto pastures new show wise. I am sure that they will return promoting new shows, but don't think that they will attend every show. After all, they have to work and filming is ongoing at the moment as all of the new seasons have begin in recent weeks.

If you can get to Manchester next month for GMEX, James Marsters is there.

Hey , someone is nicking my "as a serious fan" tag line. In the words of Monty Burns, "Release the hounds".

As to the request for Buffy, Angel and Lost guests....

Going by the somewhat sarcastic replies from two individuals I think you will find that this has been raised a time or two. And in reply it has been explained at length that CM is about variety and getting a good balance to please old and new attendees. The genre of Whedon has past it's prime, thus these guests have moved onto pastures new show wise. I am sure that they will return promoting new shows, but don't think that they will attend every show. After all, they have to work and filming is ongoing at the moment as all of the new seasons have begin in recent weeks.

If you can get to Manchester next month for GMEX, James Marsters is there.

Oh My God...there was Deja Vu with my last post in the same post :chair::P