Tom Baker

Kiwi 7

When I met Tom Baker in 2005, there was a notice that said it would be his last ever signing. but since then then he's done at least 3 events. & now he's doing C11. It's a bit of a con really. Anyone agree?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Moderators

People change their minds? There can be any number of reasons why someone chooses to do a 'last ever' something, and issues and/or circumstances can change too.

I'll always take a 'last ever' or 'never again' type deal with a pinch of salt really.

At the time of that appearance Tom was living in France and finding the travelling to England for signing events too tiring at his age :D . Since then he's moved back to England :YAHOO: and returned to what he does best, meeting fans and allowing them to bask in the glory of his being. :dance::dance::dance:

This reply was a free public service on behalf of the campaign to elevate Mr Tom Baker WHO IV to the status of a living god.

When I met Tom Baker in 2005, there was a notice that said it would be his last ever signing. but since then then he's done at least 3 events. & now he's doing C11. It's a bit of a con really. Anyone agree?

Well I remember the event he was @. And it was because of the Traveling while he was living in France . Now hes not , So we mus all make the most of TB :o)

Gav

Edited by QS: Please don't mention the name of other events. Thank you. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Tom baker is a god hes so nice to talk to i thought he was great in sinbad i only got 4 still last time i see him that was just wrong next time i got 3 posters and 4 stills for him to sign i want more though any good dr who pics out there? please let me know. thanks

Tom baker is a god hes so nice to talk to i thought he was great in sinbad i only got 4 still last time i see him that was just wrong next time i got 3 posters and 4 stills for him to sign i want more though any good dr who pics out there? please let me know. thanks

I think the main prb is that theres no relaly good Doctor Who Pics , Would be nice if someone could put a few together , Rather than the usual ones we find . I had him do a Monarch of The Glen Pic @ LFACC and he seemed really pleased that I gave it to him , Gave me a lovely Monarch Story ...

Gav

I think the main prb is that theres no relaly good Doctor Who Pics , Would be nice if someone could put a few together , Rather than the usual ones we find . I had him do a Monarch of The Glen Pic @ LFACC and he seemed really pleased that I gave it to him , Gave me a lovely Monarch Story ...

Gav

hi people i found this one online

maight be ok for you

http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catalog/drw...s/tom_baker.jpg

its a rather large picture file so should be good quality

Mike