Can We Please Have Some Prices Dave

Kiwi 7

You may possibly be the first confirmed case of OTP - Obsessive Topic Posting - but we'd have to do a few tests if you're willing to give a blood sample.

Teabelly83, Indio, and Kiwi7 walk into a bar .....

but only after making 43 posts inquiring about the bar's location, how to get there, what the clientele are like, if anybody has a full price list, what crisps they do, and whether pork scratchings are available...

:D

You may possibly be the first confirmed case of OTP - Obsessive Topic Posting - but we'd have to do a few tests if you're willing to give a blood sample.

but only after making 43 posts inquiring about the bar's location, how to get there, what the clientele are like, if anybody has a full price list, what crisps they do, and whether pork scratchings are available...

:D

...then announcing they don't like any of the clientele, the prices, any crisps or pork scratchings, in fact they don't like bars full stop

B)

...then announcing they don't like any of the clientele, the prices, any crisps or pork scratchings, in fact they don't like bars full stop

Y'all are cracking me up!!

Kiwi... work on the following as a ROUGH guestimate:

Buzz Aldrin £90

Gene Cernan £75

Alan Bean £45

Al Worden £45

Scott Carpenter £40

N.B. There may be extra fee's for inscriptions from the above.

Most other guests are usually in the £15-£20 region so factor on the higher value per signature and you won't be too far out.

Oh yeah.... and chill out dude!!

• Moderators

Well I hope that I won't be banned or something because of this, but I would like to see the prices too. It is always easy to know how much you will propably have to spend. The pre-order section on MSPG seems not to be updated for a while.

You won't be banned! :lol:

It's just we like to laugh at Kiwi's over-excitedness, that's all :lol:

Edited by DavidB