David Kelly Has Now Cancelled

Kiwi 7

It's something that is completely out of our control. We are as disappointed as you are, we were looking forward to meeting him as well. Hopefully he will be able to join us next year.

But they say every cloud has a silver lining and you have to meet Ken Campbell, he made me laugh so much on the phone! :thumbup:

• Moderators

It's something that is completely out of our control. We are as disappointed as you are, we were looking forward to meeting him as well. Hopefully he will be able to join us next year.

But they say every cloud has a silver lining and you have to meet Ken Campbell, he made me laugh so much on the phone! B)

Silver lining indeed

I believe this has to be our strongest ever line up and if you think this year is good just wait until we start announcing guests for March 2008.

Dave Phillips

But they say every cloud has a silver lining and you have to meet Ken Campbell, he made me laugh so much on the phone! :YAHOO:

Silver lining indeed

I believe this has to be our strongest ever line up and if you think this year is good just wait until we start announcing guests for March 2008.

Dave Phillips

Oh sh12 !

Hang on Dave - what date in March if you know yet ? Only there is already GMex, Eclipse and at least two other non SM events in the diary :D