Whos rings the guests agents?

Dharma

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly i did not realis that i had left caps lock on....thank you so very much for pointing this out...all ten of ya.

You guys have no tact because you obviously only have friends on the net and feel you can talk to anyone you like in the same tone of ' I'm the s***...here is your answer....oh and my 'forums buddies' are gonna gang rape you now.

The thing is i bet you anything that if i would have asked this question to anyones face i would have got a decent reply......not sarcasm and a **** take, i can asure you that if i had half these answers to my face there would be a couple of bitch slapped faces walking around a convention getting photos with guests trying to apply their out of shape girlfriends blusher to reduce swelling and marks........

......witt can be great used to it full advantage....but there is a thin line between witt and **** witt, which is what most of you seem to be, barr a few exeptions.

i know that some of you are having a laugh, and thatnk you to some of you, its just the thirty other people that think they smart as ****.

And just to round this off.................Shooshtime girls.

There may well be a thin line between witt[sic] and ****witt[sic], but there's obviously not so thin a line between "reasonable, sensible poster" and "idiotic, illiterate 12 year old trashtalking kid who thinks he's 'hard' because he's anonymous".

Hear that sound? That's your mum calling you downstairs for dinner. Chicken animal shapes, chips and beans I reckon.

PS : - I'd love to see you try to "bitch slap my face", I really would :YAHOO:

Edited by MikeDonovan

• Showmasters Admin

I'm not going to take sides in this (childish) argument but it is getting out of hand.

Anyone "even" suggesting physical violence against another forum member in this thread again will be immediately banned. You have been warned.

thinks he's 'hard' because he's anonymous".

Hear that sound? That's your mum calling you downstairs for dinner. Chicken animal shapes, chips and beans I reckon.

LOL, I'll have to remember that one too! (that's if it doesnt get censored by big brother again)

:YAHOO:

thinks he's 'hard' because he's anonymous".

LOL, I'll have to remember that one too! (that's if it doesnt get censored by big brother again)

:YAHOO:

Your list must be getting bigger and bigger..

Gentleman thief like me never gets caught, I was out through the kitchen window and off down the alley before the Police had even knocked at the door!

In the words of out Lord and Master:

444px-Mr_Burns.png

Release the hounds!!!