Whos rings the guests agents?

Dharma

GET OVER YOURSELVES.......DOES EVRYONE HAVE TO ADD THEIR TWO PENNIES?

I HAVE HAD FUN READING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN, AND IF I HAD MORE TIME ON MY HANDS I WOULD INDIVIDUALLY TAKE YOU ALL APART.....

......AT LEAST I HAD THE BALLS TO ASK.

You're coming across as a very strange, weasly, piglety sort of creature Dharma. I'm sure you're a very nice bloke - but your posts are painting a different story at the moment. Why not start acting like a normal person, take off the caps lock, and stop being vaguely confrontational? It's not clever - just makes you look like a tw@t.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE HAD FUN READING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN, AND IF I HAD MORE TIME ON MY HANDS I WOULD INDIVIDUALLY TAKE YOU ALL APART.....

You're coming across as a very strange, weasly, piglety sort of creature Dharma. I'm sure you're a very nice bloke - but your posts are painting a different story at the moment. Why not start acting like a normal person, take off the caps lock, and stop being vaguely confrontational? It's not clever - just makes you look like a tw@t.

or "bird"....

I completely agree with you. Don't take any nonsense from anyone.

Right I want Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger "Hello Alan" Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, a cheese and tomato sandwich on white bread with the crusts cut off, a brandy glass full of brown M&Ms, cake and the finest wines available to humanity.

SM when you have sorted all this out can you post back on here (no later than 4.15 today please) and if not then I'm going to be sick.

By the way I'll be back tomorrow to post some more demands

45 minutes left! :angel::crying:

I completely agree with you. Don't take any nonsense from anyone.

Right I want Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger "Hello Alan" Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, a cheese and tomato sandwich on white bread with the crusts cut off, a brandy glass full of brown M&Ms, cake and the finest wines available to humanity.

SM when you have sorted all this out can you post back on here (no later than 4.15 today please) and if not then I'm going to be sick.

By the way I'll be back tomorrow to post some more demands

45 minutes left! :angel::crying:

The cheese and tomato sandwich has just turned up but I'm told Roger is out in the garden applying some creosote to his face so wont take any calls for the next 20 minutes

:dance: hasn't George L been to a show recently? He could invite his other Bond friends along :crying: hehe!

As a girl, I don't have any balls (last time I checked) so I physically can't have the balls to ask :lol:

Btw, TT, when you're next in your helicopter, can you just fly to America and grab Scott Bakula over here by his new long hair? That'd be great. Tell him I've set aside a plate for him for dinner tonight :angel:

I want a Big Mac Meal (Super Sized - even though they don't do it anymore), 5 crates of Grolsch Beer (flip top bottles only) and the following guests:

Ex-President Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinksky as his P/A..

The entire cast of Cats and Joseph

Tom Cruise, Issac Hayes and John Travolta with Matt Stone & Trey Parker as their P/A's.

Hmmm..I am away from my desk as I am being bullied by Colonel Sanders for 20 minutes...I expect results when I come back...

:crying::angel::dance:

capslock2yf2.jpg

just so you know :headscratch:

:YAHOO:

Edited by stobbs

They're ghosts, obviously. Duh.

Well duh, if they're ghosts how come their bodies aren't fuzzy? Are they nearer the camera than their heads, or are they ghosts wearing mortal plane clothing? Come on then, smarty ^_^

And balls haven't got anything to do with it - I didn't ask because it's obvious to me where guests come from (and no, it doesn't involve any kind of shrub or cabbage).

But as we're asking, Michael Weatherly - NOW.

Thank you.

capslock2yf2.jpg

just so you know ^_^

:D

LMAO :D:D:D:D

• Moderators

Well duh, if they're ghosts how come their bodies aren't fuzzy? Are they nearer the camera than their heads, or are they ghosts wearing mortal plane clothing? Come on then, smarty ^_^

And balls haven't got anything to do with it - I didn't ask because it's obvious to me where guests come from (and no, it doesn't involve any kind of shrub or cabbage).

But as we're asking, Michael Weatherly - NOW.

Thank you.

They're cleverly adapted ghosts that look normal to the naked eye, but unfortunately they've evidently had a glitch in their ghostybrains which has made their heads go spooky in photos!

And we ALL know where guests come from - Guests R Us!

If a guest cancels, and someone asks for a replacement, Showmasters just have to go back to the shop and get one!

AT LEAST WE DON'T SHOOOOOUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writting in capitals is VERY rude. Nobody is having a serious go at you. Consider it gentle teasing.

Sadly i did not realis that i had left caps lock on....thank you so very much for pointing this out...all ten of ya.

You guys have no tact because you obviously only have friends on the net and feel you can talk to anyone you like in the same tone of ' I'm the s***...here is your answer....oh and my 'forums buddies' are gonna gang rape you now.

The thing is i bet you anything that if i would have asked this question to anyones face i would have got a decent reply......not sarcasm and a **** take, i can asure you that if i had half these answers to my face there would be a couple of bitch slapped faces walking around a convention getting photos with guests trying to apply their out of shape girlfriends blusher to reduce swelling and marks........

......witt can be great used to it full advantage....but there is a thin line between witt and **** witt, which is what most of you seem to be, barr a few exeptions.

i know that some of you are having a laugh, and thatnk you to some of you, its just the thirty other people that think they smart as ****.

And just to round this off.................Shooshtime girls.

Edited by Too Tall

Well if its any consolation my cheese and tomato sandwich wasn't very nice.

And my Big Mac Meal hasn't arrived yet..they promised 30 minute delivery at Burger King :whistling:

Edited by AJ Jones

Well if its any consolation my cheese and tomato sandwich wasn't very nice.

And my Big Mac Meal hasn't arrived yet..they promised 30 minute delivery at Burger King :YAHOO:

I am told though that at Club Tropicana, drinks are free so thats worth considering

Personally, I prefer the Copa Copacabana....you get mini palm trees in your drinks..

I know...be back in a minute!!!!