Claire Cheerleading Uniform?

babygurl1853

You will! :dance: Good luck getting it made! Maybe we need to have a little cheerleading meet up, LOL!

Thank you :)

HA!

i can just see it now, just one big room full of cheeleaders having a cheer off :) B)

Sounds fun :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The email address of the guy called Ed at sales@printingkent.co.uk.

He is making a top for my daughter that is white with red sleeve with the wildcats transfer on the front.

Have seen the plain top and it looks close to the one Claire wears.

Hope this helps

I saw a picture I looks great, i dont quitw have enouth money ywt, since i spent all my money on eclipse ticket but as soon as i get some, i hope to buy it :)

Thakns again :)

:dance:

Is everyone doing sleeves then? It would've been easier for me to get the sleeves but usually when I go to a convention it's like sitting in an oven, so I didn't wanna be too hot.

Yup I'm doing sleeves because I figure I will freeze! I feel the cold waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too easily. And I've never been to a convention before so I'm kinda glad you're telling me it'll be warm :D

Maybe we need to have a little cheerleading meet up, LOL!

That's what I was planning :D I want to get together with all the other cheerleaders and make up some cheers :( and hopefully, if there's 5 of us, we can all get together and spell out YATTA!! Or that's my imaginative thought anyway...

Is everyone doing sleeves then? It would've been easier for me to get the sleeves but usually when I go to a convention it's like sitting in an oven, so I didn't wanna be too hot.

Yup I'm doing sleeves because I figure I will freeze! I feel the cold waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too easily. And I've never been to a convention before so I'm kinda glad you're telling me it'll be warm :blush:

Maybe we need to have a little cheerleading meet up, LOL!

That's what I was planning :D I want to get together with all the other cheerleaders and make up some cheers :dance: and hopefully, if there's 5 of us, we can all get together and spell out YATTA!! Or that's my imaginative thought anyway...

I'm usually FAR too hot at conventions :blush: I've never been to this particular hotel, but at the last convention I went to the main hall got so hot that they had to kick everyone out to cool it down before they were able to continue. Perhaps this hotel has better systems, no idea!

But we should absolutely get together and do a cheer, LOL! Long as there's no jumping into the air at death defying heights involved - we are not Claire! We could form our own (completely amateur) cheerleading team!

Edited by Psychosis

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was just wondering in General what sites people are using, because I am looking to get a cheerleading uniform for my character as a wrestler and was just wondering if you could help me, Sorry thats its off topic :hathor:

i'm looking forward to seeing you all at eclipse though I'm sure you will all look great!!!

i was just wondering in General what sites people are using, because I am looking to get a cheerleading uniform for my character as a wrestler and was just wondering if you could help me, Sorry thats its off topic :D

i'm looking forward to seeing you all at eclipse though I'm sure you will all look great!!!

"

If you are stuck then I can make you one. Have made them for a performing art group and i made a" Claire "one. Probably cheaper than the rest too.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyones interested still, and still wants to try and get the uniform, I have 2 links I found;

http://acdco.safeshopper.com/

If you give them the design they'll probably be able to custom-make the uniform. They're great, I'm getting my uniform from there (Not Claire's though)

and I found this on ebay. Bidding on one just to wear during the day!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=370005314807

I've decided I'm just not blonde enough to be claire, so I'm going to be a generic cheerleader from her team instead. I'm also going to dress my dear husband up as a star quarter-back, but he doesn't know it yet! hehehehe

If anyone is still struggling for the top, there's a European company that's currently printing them, and you can get them from this site:

http://220468.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/A...ostume-5942641#

But you'll have to make your own skirt - still, it's more or less a piece of material wrapped around the waist, with some ribbon sewn on - anyone could make one!!

The season 2 outfit is much more complicated with all those pleats; but it's smarter looking in my opinion...

I'm just not sure which one to wear!![End SPOILER]

Yay :rolleyes:

And only for now, LOL! I'm sure somebody will get it made. Perhaps someone with more skill than me can make it for themselves - a friend of mine had that custom made for me in the USA and then shipped it to me personally. It wasn't easy, lol.