Claire Cheerleading Uniform?

babygurl1853

Hiya

I have ordered my cheerleading outfit tops last night! So excited, have never gone in for the whole dressing up at cons before but this is toooo cool so we thought we would try.

I have been looking online at plain red skirts though and not having much luck. Does anyone know of a good UK/Europe site where I can get them from or a US site that delivers to the UK

Thanks very much

Lisa

I have sent you an email today with some of the measurements on it

Many thanks again :yoda:

Lisa

Hi, I will email you this weekend with everyones sizes!

Thanks

Lisa

If you are stuck I can make you one. Still have the pattern from making my daughters for Collectormania last year. Would cost about £3 to make.

OMG would you :) Thanks so much that would be awsome

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Lisa :lol:

No problem. If you want to see a picture

Img_8804.jpg

This is my Sarah. Not the best pictures but you get the idea.

All I would need is waist, hips and lengths of skirts and i'll get right on to it.

Hi can I have your email address and I will email this to you over the weekend

Thank you again

Sarah looks amazing - I bet she cannot wait to meey Hayden in person! Is she dressing up at the convention! We are but only at the parties!!!

Lisa

My email address is entramorpha@aol.com.

Sarah dresses up all the time when we are at conventions and signings. I am in the middles of making her black cheerleading costume for one of the days.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya

I have ordered my cheerleading outfit tops last night! So excited, have never gone in for the whole dressing up at cons before but this is toooo cool so we thought we would try.

I have been looking online at plain red skirts though and not having much luck. Does anyone know of a good UK/Europe site where I can get them from or a US site that delivers to the UK

Thanks very much

Lisa

I have sent you an email today with some of the measurements on it

Many thanks again :D

Lisa

Hi, I will email you this weekend with everyones sizes!

Thanks

Lisa

If you are stuck I can make you one. Still have the pattern from making my daughters for Collectormania last year. Would cost about £3 to make.

OMG would you :) Thanks so much that would be awsome

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Lisa ;)

No problem. If you want to see a picture

Img_8804.jpg

This is my Sarah. Not the best pictures but you get the idea.

All I would need is waist, hips and lengths of skirts and i'll get right on to it.

Hi can I have your email address and I will email this to you over the weekend

Thank you again

Sarah looks amazing - I bet she cannot wait to meey Hayden in person! Is she dressing up at the convention! We are but only at the parties!!!

Lisa

My email address is entramorpha@aol.com.

Sarah dresses up all the time when we are at conventions and signings. I am in the middles of making her black cheerleading costume for one of the days.

Hi there,

I’m sorry to bother you directly and I realize you will have a lot on now with peoples orders but I wondered if there was any chance of doing me a skirt/costume as well.

I will happily pay for your time and the materials and am well impressed with the image of you little girl in her costume.

Ideally I am after one of the season one outfits and also one of the season 2 outfits if that is at all possible.

I have not included my size as I don’t want to just assume that you will be able to do this for me. Also do you know where the shirt can be obtained from or can it be made?

Many thanks for anything you can offer.

Kindest Regards

Emma

Hi there,

I’m sorry to bother you directly and I realize you will have a lot on now with peoples orders but I wondered if there was any chance of doing me a skirt/costume as well.

I will happily pay for your time and the materials and am well impressed with the image of you little girl in her costume.

Ideally I am after one of the season one outfits and also one of the season 2 outfits if that is at all possible.

I have not included my size as I don’t want to just assume that you will be able to do this for me. Also do you know where the shirt can be obtained from or can it be made?

Many thanks for anything you can offer.

Kindest Regards

Emma

[/quot

Its no bother. I have all the stuff for the red skirt and can give you a link for the top, or I can order it for you from the same place Sarah got her one from. I am still working on Sarah's series 2 . The skirt is done and there is a few wrinkles to iron out with the top but as soon as I do i will post a picture and you can see if its ok.

My new email address is Entramorpha@btinternet.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

Here is what I found while looking for Claire's costumes, a store in the UK is selling a perfect replica of the top and it ships pretty fast, I ordered one and it looks gorgeous, it also has the authentic "Wildcats" design, as the one Claire actually wears on Heroes. I will try to post a picture and a link here, I hope it works.

Heroes Cheerleader Costume is Here

2q34zr4.jpg2s0l2rk.jpg

I believe they ship in less than 48 hours and it is on sale at the time of this posting.

• 6 months later...

okay I realise this thread is pretty dead now but I have been searching around for the same outfit. Friend is having a heroes and villains party and I'm planning on going as claire. Havn't quite decided on season 1 or 2 yet. I was just curious as to how long it took to make the costume etc and/or if you knew where I could get one or a pattern for it.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

imm gonna do this costume for halloween but im not someone whos seen every episode i just watch it occasionally,looked for pics on google..can any of you folks in the know tell me what/why theres 2 diff versions of the top 1 says trojans and one says wildcats....??just curious!

• Moderators

Wildcats vs. Trojans: In the pilot episode (and promotional pictures from it), Claire's cheerleading logo has a "Trojans" logo. It was later changed to "Wildcats" for the ease of shooting, because the real school they chose to use for shooting had the same red-and-white colour scheme, but their football team was the Wildcats. The "Trojans" logo is also seen in "Aftermath", the first Claire comic.