Claire Cheerleading Uniform?

babygurl1853

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately it's not just available somewhere. I have it but I had to get it made with a t-shirt being printed and then I had to contact a cheerleading company in the USA to make the skirt. However, they won't deal with anyone outside North America so I had to get an American friend to make the order for me and then ship it to me too.

Edited by Psychosis

Wow that's dedication!! Wonder if I could get away with dressing up like her as well? I'm a 6ft 6in 24 yr old man but still....

And I'm a 5 ft 11 thirty something man, so there could be two of us! lol

BTW - for anyone wanting custom made cheercostumes, try this link:

costumes

And they'll do man's sizes too! lol

They are busy from Feb to July, so orders need to be sooner than later.

I tried that and they were rubbish, the customer service was fast but useless at the same time. Fast to respond with no answer to any of my questions.

I contacted them in March asking if they could have a skirt ready for me by the end of September. After a lot of discussion, we established that a) they had the fabric in stock, b ) they had the braid in stock, and c) they had all the right colours. And then I got what I think was an extremely vague and unassertive 'can't do it in time, sorry'.

Edited by Psychosis

I tried that and they were rubbish, the customer service was fast but useless at the same time. Fast to respond with no answer to any of my questions.

I contacted them in March asking if they could have a skirt ready for me by the end of September. After a lot of discussion, we established that a) they had the fabric in stock, b ) they had the braid in stock, and c) they had all the right colours. And then I got what I think was an extremely vague and unassertive 'can't do it in time, sorry'.

Well, there ya go then.

To be honest, as with all costumes, might be better to find a friend who can make costumes, or a dressmaker or suchlike on ones own doorstep might be best option?

My daughter will be going to Collectormania dressed as Claire. It isnt that hard to make the skirt and the top is just a white tshirt with red sleeves. Once ive made her costume I'll post a pic and if its ok I could make you one too.

I did mine without sleeves. Reason being that it can get really hot at signings/conventions and I tend to strip down to the lowest amount of clothing possible, lol.

How old is your daughter? :D

Edited by Psychosis

I've given up looking for one for me and my mates

I'm going to try and make my own and hope for the best.

Can give you an address for the top. The guy that's doing one for my daughter says it looks pretty good.

I've given up looking for one for me and my mates

I'm going to try and make my own and hope for the best.

Can give you an address for the top. The guy that's doing one for my daughter says it looks pretty good.

Wow, yeah that would be a lot of help :smile:

Thanks

The email address of the guy called Ed at sales@printingkent.co.uk.

He is making a top for my daughter that is white with red sleeve with the wildcats transfer on the front.

Have seen the plain top and it looks close to the one Claire wears.

Hope this helps

The email address of the guy called Ed at sales@printingkent.co.uk.

He is making a top for my daughter that is white with red sleeve with the wildcats transfer on the front.

Have seen the plain top and it looks close to the one Claire wears.

Hope this helps

That helped a lot thanks i will email him in the morning :D

Thanks again :)

Hey, does anyone know where I could get a Hi-Res pic of the Wildcats logo so I can make a transfer to put onto my top? I'm going to make the cheerleading costume for Eclipse and I *finally* was able to get the pattern online (after much hunting and searching and pleading with fabric stores here who didn't have it), but I think that's one of my greatest probs at the moment.

So does anyone know where I could get the logo? Otherwise I'll have to get creative...

It'll be fun :dance:

Is everyone doing sleeves then? It would've been easier for me to get the sleeves but usually when I go to a convention it's like sitting in an oven, so I didn't wanna be too hot.

This will be my third convention and ive never dressed up for one before

so i'm going to try and get sleeves. It might get hot, but i will look cool :)

B)