Claire Cheerleading Uniform?

babygurl1853

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have spent most of today 'making; my cheerleader outfit and OMG im in pain....i am the human pincushion

.....def dont have claires 'powers' lmao

lookin good though :)

Any chance of some sneak peeks?

maybe when its finished!

besides.....i need to unpick my finger from the thread first......ouch! :smile:

lol, I'm glad I had someone else do mine.

Wow I think that the costume is going to be popular at eclipse, I wanted the Takezo Kensei suit but they are expensive.

I had someone else do mine too, I find that the less stressful way to do most jobs.

Edited by Deap

I started making my Claire skirt yesterday. So far it's just red material, and it kinda doesn't fit properly, so need to get a new tape measure. I'm so sure I put one in the basket at the haberdashery! doh!!

I'm dressing my husband up as a 'football' player on claire's team... It's just a red/white jersey so far, but it looks pretty cool, and he's happy to wear it (which is better than I thought he'd be about the suggestion to dress up... It's only his 2nd convention, bless him!!)

haha awww well tell him atleast u didnt make HIM dress as a cheerleader too..... lol

im having 'issues' with the blue/white/silver arrow/strip thingy on my top (im going blue) and my living room carpet is now covered in material/cotton and PINS :smile: ouch!!! lol

important girly question though........claire has straight hair in S2 and i have a S2 uniform. do i go for straight or curls?!?! decisions decisions haha

The way I see it, wigs are FAR to uncomfortable to wear for long, so I'm still going as a generic cheerleader from the team... If you've got blonde hair already, and you're doing the S2 outfit, straighten your hair...

I haven't started on the strips round the bottom of the skirt, but have a fairly good idea of how it's going to work... whether or not it does remains to be seen. I have tmw off work, so hopefully get a lot done then!!

i have blonde hair pretty much the same as claire/hayden so i could swing either way i think.

im having 'issues' with hy stripes still lol ive made the skirt but need to sew it together and add the stripes along with some lighter blue underneath

anymore pics peeps?

guys those are awesome! :D:D

2141542501_b23b3f8fce.jpg

can't believe you made them they look really good!nice work!

http://www.unmasqued.net/phoebe/Claire_cheer.jpg

Hmm... only thing that'd make that costume better would be a longer wig; make-up and shaving your legs... Great outfit and Kudos for wearing it in public... are you actually going to wear it to Eclipse??

I don't know if I've got the "b*lls" to wear it at eclipse, I know it would be funny for about 10 minutes. It was funny wearing it at work for a day. the wig came off after an hour as it was a cheap one. Wearing it amongst 'strangers' (for lack if a better term) is a completely different thing. I would be great dressing up like this to meet Hayden but after the funny has worn off. I'm just that weird guy in a cheerleader costume, Nobody wants to save that.

I considered shaving my legs for about a second but after trying the costume on the 1st time i felt to weird with myself to continue and I think my girlfriend would actually leave me.

i think people will be fine with it! guys can get away with dressing up more than gals!its all for fun, go for it! besides people will come up and chat to you with easily.

Edited by miss9thwonder

Hiya

I have ordered my cheerleading outfit tops last night! So excited, have never gone in for the whole dressing up at cons before but this is toooo cool so we thought we would try.

I have been looking online at plain red skirts though and not having much luck. Does anyone know of a good UK/Europe site where I can get them from or a US site that delivers to the UK

Thanks very much

Lisa

Hiya

I have ordered my cheerleading outfit tops last night! So excited, have never gone in for the whole dressing up at cons before but this is toooo cool so we thought we would try.

I have been looking online at plain red skirts though and not having much luck. Does anyone know of a good UK/Europe site where I can get them from or a US site that delivers to the UK

Thanks very much

Lisa

If you are stuck I can make you one. Still have the pattern from making my daughters for Collectormania last year. Would cost about £3 to make.

Hiya

Thanks very much

Lisa

If you are stuck I can make you one. Still have the pattern from making my daughters for Collectormania last year. Would cost about £3 to make.

OMG would you :) Thanks so much that would be awsome

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Lisa :smile:

Hiya

Thanks very much

Lisa

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Lisa :YAHOO:

No problem. If you want to see a picture

Img_8804.jpg

This is my Sarah. Not the best pictures but you get the idea.

All I would need is waist, hips and lengths of skirts and i'll get right on to it.

Hiya

Thanks very much

Lisa

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Img_8804.jpg

All I would need is waist, hips and lengths of skirts and i'll get right on to it.

Hi can I have your email address and I will email this to you over the weekend

Thank you again

Sarah looks amazing - I bet she cannot wait to meey Hayden in person! Is she dressing up at the convention! We are but only at the parties!!!

Lisa

Would you be willing to make more for other people?

I like the one I had but needs a better one as the split goes right up to the waistband on mine and is somewhat more revealing than I'd hoped.

Would you be willing to make more for other people?

I like the one I had but needs a better one as the split goes right up to the waistband on mine and is somewhat more revealing than I'd hoped.

thats just how cheerleading skirts are cause you wear short shorts underneath

you could try putting a few stitches in just say half the way down and as you do it underneath it wouldnt really have to be neat.

Hiya

Thanks very much

Lisa

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Img_8804.jpg

Thank you again

Sarah looks amazing - I bet she cannot wait to meey Hayden in person! Is she dressing up at the convention! We are but only at the parties!!!

Lisa

My email address is entramorpha@aol.com.

Sarah dresses up all the time when we are at conventions and signings. I am in the middles of making her black cheerleading costume for one of the days.

I finally got mine finished :dance: All but the logo on the front. I don't know where to get the Wildcats one from :clap: I have one picture of the Trojan one though so I'm hoping to get that transferred on or something.

I'm so relieved that I'm not going to have to worry too much about getting cold now. Everytime I put it on today I had to keep taking it off because I was too hot in it (mind you... it is summer down here...)

Awesome to see we'll have a few cheerleaders though :wub:

I finally got mine finished :D All but the logo on the front. I don't know where to get the Wildcats one from :( I have one picture of the Trojan one though so I'm hoping to get that transferred on or something.

I'm so relieved that I'm not going to have to worry too much about getting cold now. Everytime I put it on today I had to keep taking it off because I was too hot in it (mind you... it is summer down here...)

Awesome to see we'll have a few cheerleaders though :D

I hate to break it to you, but being at a weekend convention is usually a lot like stepping into an oven. Good luck!

I finally got mine finished :D All but the logo on the front. I don't know where to get the Wildcats one from :clap: I have one picture of the Trojan one though so I'm hoping to get that transferred on or something.

Awesome to see we'll have a few cheerleaders though :lol:

I hate to break it to you, but being at a weekend convention is usually a lot like stepping into an oven. Good luck!

LOL well I tend to feel the cold. It could be boiling and I'd still be a frozen popsicle. Tends to happen that way. It's gonna be interesting though...

Hiya

Thanks very much

Lisa

Hi, I will email you this weekend with everyones sizes!

Thanks

Lisa

I would need 4 please!

I am so gratful,

Lisa :eek:

Img_8804.jpg

Thank you again

Lisa

My email address is entramorpha@aol.com.

Sarah dresses up all the time when we are at conventions and signings. I am in the middles of making her black cheerleading costume for one of the days.