What Is Your Best Bargain Buy Item?

Adz931

As the topic title states;

What Is Your Best Bargain Buy Item???

Have you bought something worth reasonably more than what it would normally have cost you???

Or did you get the item for FREE???

Autographs??? Props??? Whatever!! Anything!!

To start off:

I suppose my best bargain buys are;

Tom Cruise Signed Photo from Days Of Thunder . . . I think!!! £10!!!

Some Shadowmancer First Editions, Signed. Apparently worth over £4000 each now.

Reservoir Dogs Signed One Sheet poster . . . £10!!! It is genuine, got it cheap through major clearance!!!

Best Freebies;

Newcastle United signed programmes etc.

Some James Bond signed items.

Whats yours???

Ad

My fiance has a proper paramount stamp in his ODO mask that he bought at a show a few years ago think it was £26 the mask..

Anyway he was really pleased when Rene Auberjonois signed the outside of it free. It doesn't matter if that mask is worth anything or not, the fact that he got it signed by free, and by the person who plays his favourite character in Star Trek is what counts to him....

B)

LLAP ;)

My best freebie was when i won a vip comp for the get happy tour.

I hung out with bowling for soup, son of dork and wheatus and AOF.

They took me out for a meal, watched the show at the side of the stage, hung out with them after the show,

got LOADS of freebies, special promo albums, posters, t-shirts all signed and best of all had the most amazing time.

But been quite lucky and have lots of other signatures for free but that was the best one.

My best freebie autograph(s) was a signature each on my rare collector's edition tin from two high up members of the development team who worked on Final Fantasy XII from the launch event in London. I did have to purchase an FFXII related item in order to get a gold wristband to meet them though, but as it was something I wanted anyway and under £10 (the limited edition book) it didn't bother me.

Also got myself a free set of signed art cards, soundtrack CD, display box and a plush toy moogle.

A lesser set of items from the event went for almost £300 on Ebay a few weeks following on in Feb, so I have no idea what mine's worth.

My best freebie was a Batman mask off the set of Batman Returns. It's been valued at £250 and would be worth a lot more if I got it signed.

My hubbies best freebie is a signed Sonic the Hedgehog 10th anniversary pack signed by Yuji Naka. He got it from a games magazine editor for getting something signed by Shigueru Miyamoto for them. It's been valued at over £1000 as Yuji Naka doesn't sign things very often!!!!!!

Mine is either the Pele signed picture (which cost me £10 and I got to meet him) or my free Mark Hamill auto obtained at celebration Europe!!

Otherwise my fully signed spurs stuff - shirts and posters which cost me half an hours wait after games or my TTM Frank Oz (personalised)