More Heroes guests?

AnnaSun

I highly doubt anyone who was here for LFCC will be back that fast...

Actually Milo and Adrian said they'd both definately want to do another Showmasters event sometime in the next year. Hopefully Collectormania 12, 13 or 14 (fingers crossed) Even though they'll probably go to 'Eclipse'.

• Moderators

Yeah, I think Showmasters would want them sometime next year if any time, rather than the next event. It's best to have a gap in time between appearances for the bigger guests as most people would've got them at their initial appearance.

Yeah, I think Showmasters would want them sometime next year if any time, rather than the next event. It's best to have a gap in time between appearances for the bigger guests as most people would've got them at their initial appearance.

ahh i wish they would do this one though as i cant get to eclipse. I only go to collectormania at milton keynes :P

It would be amazing if they could secure hayden as i think she is so cool

Mike

Actually Milo and Adrian said they'd both definately want to do another Showmasters event sometime in the next year. Hopefully Collectormania 12, 13 or 14 (fingers crossed) Even though they'll probably go to 'Eclipse'.

When did they say this? :|

When did they say this? :|

Posted by SM on 4th September after LFCC:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=34508

I talked to them both at the show and they were very tired after such a long press junket but were amazed by how many fans were at the show to see them. But even though they were tired at the end of the day and didn't realise how much work was involved in doing a public appearance like this, they still really enjoyed themselves and loved meeting you.

I mentioned to them that we ran many shows and that we have worked with Hayden in the US several times before, and asked if they would be interested in working with us agin over the next year. They both said that they would be very interested in doing something like this again with us

So we will see when they are available to do a show again and we will let you all know. Keep watching this space!

Edited by Evil_Faith