UPDATED: Guests days and prices

showmasters

George Taki is a bit steep isn't he at £20?

One word - Heroes :YAHOO:

And? Other people who have been in Heroes have charged £15 whats Heroes got to do with it? Might be because of his previous jobs before Heroes as well, that is a reason why he is £20, but surley Heroes alone can't be the only reason...

If it were not for my Voyager poster I would not go see him. as I paid £15 all the previous times I have seen him...

But prices do go up over the years, though there are a few guests out there whos prices never seem to increase, I like those people :YAHOO:

:P

LLAP :P

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And? Other people who have been in Heroes have charged £15 whats Heroes got to do with it? Might be because of his previous jobs before Heroes as well, that is a reason why he is £20, but surley Heroes alone can't be the only reason...

If it were not for my Voyager poster I would not go see him. as I paid £15 all the previous times I have seen him...

But prices do go up over the years, though there are a few guests out there whos prices never seem to increase, I like those people :hathor:

As I've said elsewhere, one fo the fundamental laws of economics is that "the more people want a thing, the higher it's price" - or to put it another way, "vendors will charge what consumers prove they will pay".

So, because George Takei is suddenly "wanted" by a whole new raft of people, because of Heroes, his price goes up. By the same token, second stormtrooper on the left (and we have a couple of those here) can only get away with charging £10.

I agree with you of course - it would be nice if George Takei was £15 - but the reality is that he'll charge whatever he can get :)