showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Guests days and prices

CHRIS JUDGE-------------------all days---------£20-----photo op available

MICHAEL SHANKS--------------all days---------£20-----photo op available

JEWEL STAITE------------------all days---------£15-----photo op available

GEORGE TAKEI----------------all days----------£20-----photo op available

WALTER KOENIG--------------all days----------£15-----photo op available

HELEN SLATER-----------------Sat & Sun----------£15-----photo op available soon ----1st time signer

ROBERT PICARDO-------------all days----------£15

JAMES KYSON LEE------------Sat & Sun--------£15----photo op available----1st time signer

Ian McNeice------------------Sat-----------------£10----1st time signer

ETHAN PHILLIPS--------------Sat & Sun-----------£15

WAYNE PYGRAM--------------all days-----------£15

GEORGE A. ROMERO---------all days-----------£20-----photo op available

ERICK AVARI-----------------all days-----------£15-----photo op available

KEVIN SORBO----------------all days-----------£15-----photo op available

ADRIENNE BARBEAU---------all days-----------£15-----photo op available

DANNY DYER------------------Sat----------------£15-----photo op available soon

TOM ATKINS------------------all days-----------£15----1st time signer

ASHLEY LAURENCE-----------all days-----------£15-----photo op available soon

MICHAEL J ANDERSON-------all days-----------£15----1st time signer

TOBE HOOPER----------------Sat & Sun--------£20-----photo op available soon ----1st time signer

MARVIN CAMPBELL-----------Sat---------------£10----1st time signer

TRUDIE GOODWIN-----------Sat----------------£10

CLARE HIGGINS--------------Sun----------------£15-----photo op available soon----1st time signer

DEREK CHAFER---------------Sun---------------£10

DAVID FIELD------------------Sun---------------£10

DAVID CHURCH---------------Sun---------------£10

Billy Murray-------------------Sat----------------£10

Matthew John Armstrong----sat & sun----------£15---photo op available soon ---his only uk appearance

Nicholas Vince----------------Sat----------------£10

Simon Bamford--------------sat & sun----------£10

Mary Tamm------------------Sat-----------------£10

Trevor Laird------------------Sat-----------------£10

Tamer Hassan----------------Sat-----------------£15---photo op available soon

MARK WINGETT--------------Sat-----------------£10

More guests to come

more photo ops going up soon

hope that all helps

Jason

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think there will be any heros rush...there aint no big main stars is there (other than that alias guy..but i dunno how big he is).

i'm pleased...only (but really really) wanna meet ashley laurence..and shes all days and £15 .... i will make it to collectormania after all! on an empty friday! yay!

i dont think there will be any heros rush...there aint no big main stars is there (other than that alias guy..but i dunno how big he is).

i'm pleased...only (but really really) wanna meet ashley laurence..and shes all days and £15 .... i will make it to collectormania after all! on an empty friday! yay!

I wouldn't count on that.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

George Taki is a bit steep isn't he at £20?

Know more then any Next Gen guest would charge and he was an orginal and been in 6 of the Star Trek movies and now Heroes and is getting himself a realy good name again in the states at the moment.

Just check him out in the Roast of William Shatner, very very funny. You will never look at him in the same light again.

George Taki is a bit steep isn't he at £20?

Well he's an original Star Trek guy, and now he's been in Heroes it's not much surprise.

There right though, I've seen him more then 4 times and have never paid more then £15 for his autograph. I suppose the popularity of Heroes has a lot to do with the price increase, though it shouldn't.

• Moderators

There right though, I've seen him more then 4 times and have never paid more then £15 for his autograph. I suppose the popularity of Heroes has a lot to do with the price increase, though it shouldn't.

Why not? If I were an actor and had suddenly been in something as popular as Heroes, I'd probably want a price increase.

Not that I'm saying it's his choice or whoever elses choice, but just that it didn't surprise me. Same with Greg being £20 but the others not.

dont all peeps like shatner and nimoy charge £20

Shatner and Nimoy are different, until Heroes they used to be more popular then George for one, so I could understand some charging more then others, plus it used to depend on what event you went to, though not as much these days...

Though don't quote me on the above

dont all peeps like shatner and nimoy charge £20

They charge £25, I can see why Shatner can charge that much Star Trek and Boston Legal. Nimoy is only know for Star Trek, Untill this day I dont see how he can charge that amount. But who cares, if you want them that badly you will end up paying £15, £20, £25 or even more if you go over to the States.

George is a great quest and he has a great very clear autograph which looks great in any collection.

Well worth £20, and he normally allows posed photos. Well he did at Collectormania 4.

Oh man I really want a pic with George Romero. Must win Euro Millions tomorrow it's the only way!

Not if I win it first...

If I won then I'd let all my friends get a couple autos each on me, though saying that I could see me ending up with a lot of unknown friends that weekend if I did win :lol:

So thrilled to see Helen will have a photo op. I'll be buying one when they go on sale. I usually can't afford to do the photoshoots but this time I only want to meet Helen and Jewel, so I'll have a lot more money than ususal. Might even go for a photo with Jewel too.

Very pleased to see that they're both doing all the days as well. Hopefully it will stay that way since I like having a choice of when I can go. It might be cool to try and go on the Friday this time around, which is a quieter day than the Sat and Sun?

Edited by Princess83

So thrilled to see Helen will have a photo op. I'll be buying one when they go on sale. I usually can't afford to do the photoshoots but this time I only want to meet Helen and Jewel, so I'll have a lot more money than ususal. Might even go for a photo with Jewel too.

Very pleased to see that they're both doing all the days as well. Hopefully it will stay that way since I like having a choice of when I can go. It might be cool to try and go on the Friday or Monday this time around, which are surely a lot quieter than the Sat and Sun?

Its very quiet on a Friday, its the perfect time to go. Besides I think that hall be be empty come the Monday!

• Moderators

We don't really know about contracts etc, so we don't know how much guests charge to come along to shows, and how much Showmasters need to charge to cover their costs.

I don't think it's a 'price hike' though. Someone like Lance Henriksen is only £15 at GMEX. They could EASILY justify a £20 price tag on him at least.