• Northhamptonshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Rutland
    • York, Nottinghamshire
    • Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire
    • Monmouthshire, Glamorgan, Crmarthenshire, Penbrokeshire
    • Cardiganshire, Brecknockshire, Radnorshire, Montgomerysahire
    • Merioneth, Caernaefonshire, Anglesey, Denbighshire, Flintshire
    • Cheshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire, Lancs
    • Westmorland, Cumberland, Durham, Northumberland
    • Berwickshire, East Lothian, West Lothian, Middlothian Peebles-shire, Selkirk-shire, Roxburrghshire
    • Dumfriesshire, Kirkcudbrightshire, Wigtownshire, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire, Reinfrewshire, Dunbarton
    • Stirlingshire, Clackmannonshire, Kinross-shire, Fife, Angus, Kincardineshire, Aberdeenshire
    • Banffshire, Morayshire, Nairnshire, Inverness-shire, Argylishire
    • Roos-sire and Cromartyshire, Sutherland, Caithness

Im a little board and wanted to do something a little different....

There were too many counties to put each one idividually, but please tick the answer that contains the county you are from..

Please say below which county you are from, and where in that county, as I am currious to know how many people live in each area, who posts on the showmasters forums...

Sorry if I missed any Counties out...

:blink:

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also from the WEST MIDLANDS

Just happens to be mine .. WEST MIDLANDS :D

I put Warwickshire and that is West Midlands. ;)

The county consists of seven metropolitan boroughs: the City of Birmingham, the City of Coventry and the City of Wolverhampton, plus Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull and Walsall.

The West Midlands is landlocked, and as a ceremonial county borders the counties of Warwickshire to the east, Worcestershire to the south, and Staffordshire to the north.

:D

Edited by stobbs

I am also from the WEST MIDLANDS

Just happens to be mine .. WEST MIDLANDS :D

I put Warwickshire and that is West Midlands. ;)

The county consists of seven metropolitan boroughs: the City of Birmingham, the City of Coventry and the City of Wolverhampton, plus Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull and Walsall.

The West Midlands is landlocked, and as a ceremonial county borders the counties of Warwickshire to the east, Worcestershire to the south, and Staffordshire to the north.

Technically I guess you could say I'm from Dudley, even though i live in Brierley Hill

I've marked Gloucestershire as that's where I've spent most of my life, but am an Essex girl by birth :YAHOO:

And your proud of that?

I was born in Essex, went all the way round the world have ended back in Essex, and next year I'm marrying a guy who was even born in the same hospital as me, how weird/sad is that? :lol:

LLAP :borg:

so where abouts have you been zebredy

Ive been all over the place, was born in Hong Kong!!

Ended up falling for a scouser hence why im in liverpool

My dad worked for computer companies like city bank etc..

I lived in Indonisia for 4 years till I was about 8 years old, went to kindigarden in Hong Kong, spent 3months at a school in Singapore, plus a few other things, unfortunatly I wasn't old enough to remember it all..

Still remember some of it, like noodles and rice for lunch, Christmas in singapore for a few years, and having an alergic reaction to something and being taken to hospital in Australia..

Wish I was older when I went to these places so I could apreciate them more, though I do remember seeing the best fireworks displays ever, in Hong Kong :P

:P

LLAP :poki:

I've marked Gloucestershire as that's where I've spent most of my life, but am an Essex girl by birth :YAHOO:

And your proud of that?

Oh yes. I can honestly say I don't fit the mould at all, so love doing a poker faced 'I'm an Essex girl and I don't find that funny' when people are doing the jokes. How to shut up the boring 'comedians' with one shot :YAHOO: I'm also proud of the fact that I escaped, mind you :YAHOO:

And please change York to Yorkshire - we don't want to start Elaine off on one of her sessions :D

Edited by sazzra

I lived in Indonisia for 4 years till I was about 8 years old, went to kindigarden in Hong Kong, spent 3months at a school in Singapore, plus a few other things, unfortunatly I wasn't old enough to remember it all..

Still remember some of it, like noodles and rice for lunch, Christmas in singapore for a few years, and having an alergic reaction to something and being taken to hospital in Australia..

Wish I was older when I went to these places so I could apreciate them more, though I do remember seeing the best fireworks displays ever, in Hong Kong :YAHOO:

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Cool. I dont remember anything about Hong Kong, but would love to visit there one day. Think it would be amazing

Wish I was older when I went to these places so I could apreciate them more, though I do remember seeing the best fireworks displays ever, in Hong Kong :D

:hathor:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Cool. I dont remember anything about Hong Kong, but would love to visit there one day. Think it would be amazing

Yes I think you'd really like it.... B)

:thumbup:

LLAP :borg: