I Need Some Answers

Kiwi 7

I don't know! How many of the guests who are doing photo shoots will not be allowing normal photos?

*waits for punchline*

A duck!

Who knows? Could be a simple case of whether someone's got out of bed the wrong side on the day and decides not to allow them

Can anyone tell me how many of the guests who are doing photo shoots will not be allowing normal photos?

I hope it`s like every year.If you purchase an autograph you have the occasion to make a free photo with this guest,if the guest allowed it.

I see the photo shoots with professional photographers as an extra service for visitors,who would like to have either an souvenir photo of a guest without autograph or an special photo of a guest for autographing.The photo shoots provides visitors,who wouldn`t like to purchase an autograph from every guest at least the occasion,to have an souvenir photo with guests. I guess a good idea.

See you in Heathrow,

Helmut

How do you get to the hotel from Heathrow

tube station? I'm only going one day & not

staying over.

{{{I don't fancy getting lost}}} :no:

If you've got an oyster card - jump on one of the buses outside the airport - I did that last time I went down - if i remember rightly there is a stop almost right outside the Hotel. ALthough I'm sure there is someone on this forum who will be able to help you further.

Anne

As you come through the barriers out of Heathrow tube, there is a corridor off to your right (which almost goes back on the barriers). You go all the way along that, and up or down the escalator (seriously, but I can't remember which :no: )

You will come out into a big open room, with a door onto the street off on your left. Cross over this room, and through the doors on the opposite side. From here you go outdoors and cross over to the bus stands on the other side of the street to get the "Hotel Hoppa" bus (H4 serves the Radison, and there is a ticket machine at the bus stop).

I think that's right .....

As you come through the barriers out of Heathrow tube, there is a corridor off to your right (which almost goes back on the barriers). You go all the way along that, and up or down the escalator (seriously, but I can't remember which :blush: )

You will come out into a big open room, with a door onto the street off on your left. Cross over this room, and through the doors on the opposite side. From here you go outdoors and cross over to the bus stands on the other side of the street to get the "Hotel Hoppa" bus (H4 serves the Radison, and there is a ticket machine at the bus stop).

I think that's right .....

Yes, that's right for the Hotel Hoppa.

There's one of the normal bus lines with a stop near the hotel too, but I can't help with these as I always went with the Hoppa.

Still aint received my Tickets! :chair:

I booked tickets for both standard entry & photo

but got an email saying due to the postal strike here

in the UK...I have to collect my tickets on Friday at the

venue. The problem with that is I have othe arrangements

that day & live too far away so can't collect them then. Does

this mean I'm going to have to queue separately to everyone else?

I'm now getting worried...SM please advise! :D

Still aint received my Tickets! :o

I booked tickets for both standard entry & photo

but got an email saying due to the postal strike here

in the UK...I have to collect my tickets on Friday at the

venue. The problem with that is I have othe arrangements

that day & live too far away so can't collect them then. Does

this mean I'm going to have to queue separately to everyone else?

I'm now getting worried...SM please advise! :wub:

Collect them Saturday AM at the Autographica concierge desk instead then.