Ring Con Refunds

Jola

I have today refunded everybody who had purchased tickets for this event.

Please allow up to 7 working days for this to reach your account before querying.

All refunds have been actioned against the original card used at the time of purchase.

Please allow up to 7 working days for this to reach your account before querying.

All refunds have been actioned against the original card used at the time of purchase.

One question: Is the hotel informed? I sent them a cancellation of my reservation, mentioning that the whole event is cancelled but so far they didn't answer.....

One question: Is the hotel informed? I sent them a cancellation of my reservation, mentioning that the whole event is cancelled but so far they didn't answer.....

I rang them to cancel the reservation, and they told me it had already been done by the organisers of the event, with no charge to my card, so it should be done; but just double check by ringing their reservation line.

As Ealena has mentioned, I would telephone the hotel to make sure. I only deal with the online ticket sales and don't get involved with the logistics.

Jola ~ could you please send me a refund, i didn't order a ticket bit could really do with the money for the upcoming C12.

thanks in advance :dance:

Hahahaha nice try.............. but NO! :huh:

Edited by Jola

Hey Jola,

the refund was credited to my account yesterday and I just wanted to take the time to say a big THANK YOU. It was all so easy, fast and hassle free that I will not hesitate to book other showmasters events in the future.

Take care & keep up the good work

:wub:

Hey Jola,

the refund was credited to my account yesterday and I just wanted to take the time to say a big THANK YOU. It was all so easy, fast and hassle free that I will not hesitate to book other showmasters events in the future.

Take care & keep up the good work

:YAHOO:

Aww thank you and glad you got it through ok :D