photo of milo and adrian

indy

Is anyone else out there waiting for there £30 photo.

As I have sent 5 emails at the most to collectomania of my number and my description but still nothing.

I am getting tired of asking as I shouldn't really have to.

Had a great day meeting all of the guest's until getting told to fill out a form of your details and they willl send out your pic.

Then being told that they have setup a link with your photo on it so you can email them (See above).

Well i'm still waiting and am getting very frustrated with all this hassle thinking that queing on that day of meeting milo/adrian (don't bother with autographs) for 10 seconds at the most was a waste of time.Especially putting £30 down 4 this as well.

Please can other's reply if they have not received there's yet so I know that im not the only one..

Edited by indy

People have been posting in this thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....4571&st=220 when they received their photos or saying they were still waiting. :YAHOO:

The last "I got it" post is from today, so looks like there's still some pictures on their way.

When did you send the first e-mail identifying yourself?

I only got mine on Saturday and sent the e-mail like 4 hours after the photos went up, but I'm in Germany so of course that time has to be taken with a grain of salt.

People have been posting in this thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....4571&st=220 when they received their photos or saying they were still waiting. :YAHOO:

The last "I got it" post is from today, so looks like there's still some pictures on their way.

I only got mine on Saturday and sent the e-mail like 4 hours after the photos went up, but I'm in Germany so of course that time has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Hi Queen.

My first email that I sent was as soon as it came on the forum.This was as soon as they announced it on the forum.I do live in England by the way and only about a 1hr drive near London.

People have been posting in this thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....4571&st=220 when they received their photos or saying they were still waiting. :poki:

Hi Queen.

My first email that I sent was as soon as it came on the forum.This was as soon as they announced it on the forum.I do live in England by the way and only about a 1hr drive near London.

I haven't got mine either. I too only live about an hour from central London, At least we know others are waiting too!

People have been posting in this thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....4571&st=220 when they received their photos or saying they were still waiting. :headscratch:

Hi Queen.

I haven't got mine either. I too only live about an hour from central London, At least we know others are waiting too!

I got an email today to say that, they haven't got my photo, so presume it has been sent, but that I should email them again in a few days, if I've still not received it! I'll just have to wait and see!