Can CM Please Have..............

AmberB

Can Collectormania MK please have some BIG guests like LFACC, they had Dom Monaghan, 4 BIG heroes people & Patrick Stewart, I was like - oh my god, I can't believe I couldn't be there!

I would LOVE to meet the ones mentioned above and some more: (With some of these, bare in mind I started going to CM when it got to CM7)

Milo Ventimiglia

Hayden Panettiere

Adrian Pasdar

Dominic Monaghan

Patrick Stewart

Nathan Fillion

Adam Baldwin

Charisma Carpenter (I've met her, but photo turned out bad(sobs))

D B Woodside

Elijah Wood

Sarah Clarke

Xander Berkeley

Simon Pegg

Mark Metcalf

WOULD LOVE TO MEET ANY OF THESE AT A COLLECTORMANIA IN MILTON KEYNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AmberB

I think the big guests only go to LFCC cos its a bigger venue in the city rather than the shltsville that is MK.

Plus, its pathetic when you have a guest listed as 'Stormtrooper' or 'Pilot'. I've got friends with more acting experience and credits to their names!

But there has been some good guests at Collectormania in previous years. Like Collectormania 4 there was Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd and other LOTR cast. Also, Collectormania 10 there was some 'Lost' guests like Ian Somerhalder and Maggie Grace and Sam Anderson and there was David Wenham as well. So you can't say all the good guests go to London and none go to milton keynes, because a- Collectormania has had some great guests in the past, though I admit the last one and this one aren't my ideal guests and b- The Milton Keynes venue is not 'sh*t' as you say, I personally think it's a better atmosphere than London.

Edited by Amber15

I think the big guests only go to LFCC cos its a bigger venue in the city rather than the shltsville that is MK.

The Milton Keynes venue is not 'sh*t' as you say, I personally think it's a better atmosphere than London.

I wasn't talking about the MK venue.

The town I live in being slaged off again.

But think of the good point, transport out off MK is easy.