PHOTO SESSIONS ON SALE NOW

showmasters

I havent recieved mine and i ordered weeks ago,plus i bought the early bird ticket and nothings arrived.What annoys me is their being sent recorded ' supposedly' and my postman has a habit of just sending stuff back if no1s in to collect.

buffy2k Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Does anyone know if the photo tickets have been sent out yet, as its getting quite late now with just a week and a half to go?

me too I'm a bit worried 'cause there's only 1 week left until my departure & I live in France so it's even worst! :D

I also bought an early ticket for the Sunday, I know I can bring my confirmation email but I don't want to queue with people who don't have a ticket 'cause I'll lose time & that's why I bought a ticket in advance.

It's quite stressful! Hope tickets arrive soon! ;)

Edited by LYVIE

• Showmasters Admin

me too I'm a bit worried 'cause there's only 1 week left until my departure & I live in France so it's even worst! :D

I also bought an early ticket for the Sunday, I know I can bring my confirmation email but I don't want to queue with people who don't have a ticket 'cause I'll lose time & that's why I bought a ticket in advance.

It's quite stressful! Hope tickets arrive soon! ;)

If your tickets do not arrive. Still stand in the Pre-paid ticket queue in the morning. There will be crew coming down the lines to make sure people are in the right queues. Please let one of them know.

I havent recieved mine and i ordered weeks ago,plus i bought the early bird ticket and nothings arrived.What annoys me is their being sent recorded ' supposedly' and my postman has a habit of just sending stuff back if no1s in to collect.

There is no "supposedly" about it. All the ticket ARE sent out recorded.

If your tickets do not arrive. Still stand in the Pre-paid ticket queue in the morning. There will be crew coming down the lines to make sure people are in the right queues. Please let one of them know.

OK thanks,hope I'll find 'cause I don't remember I noticed a Pre-Praid queue at the LFCC,everybody just seem to queue at the same place it's not easy I'm very stressed!!! ;)

• Showmasters Admin

OK thanks,hope I'll find 'cause I don't remember I noticed a Pre-Praid queue at the LFCC,everybody just seem to queue at the same place it's not easy I'm very stressed!!! ;)

At LFCC you stood to the left of the building if you were to pay on the day and to the right if you already had a pre-paid tickets.

You'll find when you get there, there will be 3 queues. One will be very short and will be the Gold pass holders, and then there will be two other. One for pay on the day and one for Pre-paid. They are very clearly signed on the doors. Obviously once there are 100+ people in the queue it's not so obvious, and that's why we have crew at the end of the queues to make sure people join the correct queue.

There really isn't anything to get stressed about. I'm sure you're tickets will turn up and if they don't we'll sort it out on the day.

There is no "supposedly" about it. All the ticket ARE sent out recorded.

Yes they ARE sent recorded delivery - it takes me hours to write out all the envelopes and slips....... :hathor:

Anyway - I hope to get the remaining outstanding tickets sent out by tomorrow. Unfortunately there has been a delay with the printers in getting them to me, which I now have - YAY! So I will be spending the rest of the day (& night) stuffing the envelopes to get them out to you all.

*Goes back to stuffing envelopes*