Ticket money going out

hobbitlover

I know it's still a while before the tickets go on sale but I just wanted to ask a couple of questions.

How soon after we put the order in for the ticket will it be processed?

I'm just a little worried as another ticket I ordered took over 2 weeks to be processed. I just don't want to have to keep checking my account all the time.

It just worried with the fact that most ticket stores do use theirs to directly take the money out.

I don't want my information to be stored for too long without anything being done with it.

Can you confirm how long you hold my card info for as of course this is a secruity issue with it being left on the server too long.

I know that all of the orders are manually processed, so it doesn't go out directly. However, since I'm assuming SM are expecting a lot of ticket sales the day Lockdown tickets go up (I know I'll be here at 7pm sharp), they probably have planned to have someone start processing orders the following day at a guess.

How soon after we put the order in for the ticket will it be processed?

It really does depend on the sheer volume of orders that come through into the shop.

It's me that manually processes ALL the orders via the online shop and I do try to keep on top of it all as soon as orders come in. At the moment, I'm up to date on the orders, so in theory the processing should be done within a couple of days of you placing your order.

It really does depend on the sheer volume of orders that come through into the shop.

It's me that manually processes ALL the orders via the online shop and I do try to keep on top of it all as soon as orders come in. At the moment, I'm up to date on the orders, so in theory the processing should be done within a couple of days of you placing your order.

You do them *all* yourself? Wow. Err...kudos for that. (Though after the day I've had maybe it doesn't sound so bad. :D Specimen jars with body fluids in should actually be tightly SHUT. And bags should be sealed. Like completely.)

Still, tis impressive.

You do them *all* yourself? Wow. Err...kudos for that. (Though after the day I've had maybe it doesn't sound so bad. :smile: Specimen jars with body fluids in should actually be tightly SHUT. And bags should be sealed. Like completely.)

Still, tis impressive.

*Nods*

Yes, I process the orders, write out the envelopes, stuff the envelopes with the tickets/letters, write out the recorded delivery slips, go to the post office, stick the stamps on etc etc......

Tis little old me, and the closer it gets to a show, the more cramping I get in my hand LOL

Edited by Jola

*Nods*

Yes, I process the orders, write out the envelopes, stuff the envelopes with the tickets/letters, write out the recorded delivery slips, go to the post office, stick the stamps on etc etc......

Tis little old me, and the closer it gets to a show, the more cramping I get in my hand LOL

You know, seeing as you are the queen of this board, I think we should all club together and get you a gorgeous minion to 'help' you.

I mean, a sexy, well oiled hunk not wearing a lot would help you out right?!!! :smile:

*Nods*

You know, seeing as you are the queen of this board, I think we should all club together and get you a gorgeous minion to 'help' you.

I mean, a sexy, well oiled hunk not wearing a lot would help you out right?!!! :P

*Nods enthusiastically*

Oooooh yes please :firedevil: