Gold Pass Goody Bags

Fry

I agree, how nice that Andrea's off having a lovely holiday while the rest of us are sat here waiting. Why didnt she get it sorted BEFORE she went away? She (or anyone else at SM for that matter) didn't even have the courtesty to let us know what was going on. There's 50 of us here who won't be buying Gold Passes for C12 or Gmex in a hurry. They should be doing everything they can to ensure we will want to go for gold passes again, we're surely the most likely to do it since we've done it before.

Awr its not Andreas fault - she probably booked her holiday before LFACC and did not anticipate anyone forgetting the goody bags. Showmasters should have put someone else in charge as soon as they realised they were forgotten and Andrea was gonna be away. I totally agree that a 'sweetener' should be dispatched with regard to the goodie bags and I'm not talking hermasetas!.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone from Showmasters to come here and apologise firstly, and then to explain to us what's actually happened. Showmasters don't necessarily know that someone's posted here about speaking to them.

Well said , At the end of the day they said themselves that if you hadnt heard anything after a week to contact them . Why say that if they have no intention of replying to anyones emails . Why have an email address at all?

They are a business , We are Customers , At the moment Very Unhappy Customers.....

Showmasters have to stop thinking about Money , Money , Money and start thinking about their Customers & Customer Services....

Gav

If someone posted on the 19th (Doc Bones) that they'd talked to Showmasters, and Andrea is on holiday until Monday, then I'm not sure what other response people are expecting.

How about an explanation and an apology?

Why is it that one of the gold pass buyers had to contact SM to find out whats going one. It is their responsibility to be contacting us. They have been given plenty of opportunity in the LFACC thread as well as this one to make a statement. As for finding out that we have to wait further due to Andrea being on holiday, just adds to the joke. More than likely this was planned, so why wasnt someone else given the task. Even if it wasnt planned they must have some form of management structure there that should deal with it

Bottom line is that over the past three weeks, the only responce we have had from SM is that someone took the time to contact them. Someone said in another thread that SM have never been known for their great customer service and this only enforces the point

So we're being asked not to post about this in other threads about gold passes. I don't think that's fair! If it puts others off buying their passes straight away, well then good, maybe someone will take notice and give us a response.

This just occurred to me, it's now 3 weeks since LFCC...how likely is it that Andrea will have been on holiday for 3 weeks? Most people only take 2 weeks off work for holidays...so that means that she would still have been in the office for the first week after LFCC. If that is the case, then there is no excuse why this couldn't have been dealt with during that time. It's only 50 packages, not hundreds! How much seniority does it take to stick 50 bags into envelopes and write addresses on? Surely anyone could have done it?

They just added insult to injury!!!!

Got my credit card statement this morning and they have charged me TWICE for my 2 gold passes!

Total of £700 has been charged! Tried to phone them, can't get through.

I suggest everyone who paid by credit card check their statements.

I am begining to get very angry now.

They have failed to provide the goods I have paid for.

They have failed in their customer service role.

They haven't posted on here despite lots of negative comments.

They have not replied to 2 emails from me.

Seriusly unhappy.

Got my credit card statement this morning and they have charged me TWICE for my 2 gold passes!

I suggest everyone who paid by credit card check their statements.

I am begining to get very angry now.

They have failed to provide the goods I have paid for.

They have failed in their customer service role.

They haven't posted on here despite lots of negative comments.

They have not replied to 2 emails from me.

Seriusly unhappy.

email Jola at info@collectormania.com, she puts through the payments and the refunds

• Showmasters Admin

As everyone on here has mentioned, there has been a delay in sending out the gold pass goody bags. Despite some of the sentiments expressed here, we do care about our customers and do apologise for this delay. The goody bags should all be sent out by the end of this week. If anyone has not received their one by the beginning of next week (overseas pass holders, please give it a little longer to allow for international posting), then please do get in touch with us.

In response to some of the more specific points raised.

someone told me at the show that like over 100 were sent out...but then rumours will be rumours :YAHOO:

No, there were not over 100 gold passes.

I would like to know where they have gone as well. I have emailed showmasters directly about this and so far have had no reply!

I think it's a little rich that they are slow to come up with the goods that we have paid for, and seem to be ignoring our requests for information. Don't forget we are also supposed to be getting a photo CD of the event. I doubt that will appear any time soon either. Not good customer service.

We are behind with our e-mails. This is unfortunately not uncommon after a show, as we receive hundreds of e-mails every day, and we aren’t in the office nor do we have the time to answer them over the weekend of a show. By the time we get back, we are usually looking at several thousand e-mails to go through, and this time that was made worse by the number of photo shoot e-mails we have been processing. I’m sorry it has taken us this length of time to respond, but we haven’t been ignoring anyone’s e-mails, we’ve simply been trying to work through a very large number as fast as we reasonably can.

Additionally, please don’t assume that because you sent us an e-mail that we received it, or that you not receiving a reply means we didn’t send one. E-mails can and do go astray, and anti-spam filters can block genuine e-mails. If you e-mail us and don’t hear back, then phone us.

With regards to the photo CDs, they are always sent out a while after the show, as we have to send them away to be produced.

it would seem not :clap: they're too busy selling gold passes for C12 ;)

To try and avoid confusion, different people handle different jobs. Andrea handles the gold passes for the most part, while Jola usually handle ticket processing. Hence Andrea being away while Jola is not away means a delay in sending out goody bags (sorry), but that tickets are still being processed for all events and all levels of tickets. It’s not that we are happy to take your money but delaying on the goody bags, it’s that the person who handles the first was not on holiday, while the person who handles the second was.

I do find it unfair to those of us the spent £175 out to be informed after chasing SM, that only one person is dealing with it and they have gone on holiday.

They managed to get the photos out for the people paying £15 - £30, but cannot please those who paid 6x that.

If the gold pass goody bags had not been overlooked and left behind before LFCC, then Andrea’s holiday wouldn’t have conflicted with any part of the gold passes. Unfortunately they were left behind, and we do apologise for that.

Actually I just checked three bank accounts and one credit card statement and haven't found my Andy Hallett photoshoot refund yet.

Phone us or drop us an e-mail with your name and details, and I will find out why this hasn’t been done yet and get it sorted.

You called us on your lunch break – unfortunately it was ours too, hence we weren’t in the office when you rang. I believe you have since called and spoken to Davey, and he is sorting the mistake.

Thank you for the reply.

I look forward to getting my money refunded and also look forward to seeing whether the goody bags were worth the wait.

Fingers crossed!

Just one small point. It is now 3 weeks since the end of LFACC and this is the first time you have posted an explanation on here. Any ill feeling could have been greatly reduced by a more timely response.

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you for the reply.

I look forward to getting my money refunded and also look forward to seeing whether the goody bags were worth the wait.

Fingers crossed!

Just one small point. It is now 3 weeks since the end of LFACC and this is the first time you have posted an explanation on here. Any ill feeling could have been greatly reduced by a more timely response.

Your money has now been refunded. As to coming on the forum to explain earlier, yes, in an ideal world we would, but unfortunately we sometimes simply don't have time, especially when, as with last week, we are down a staff member in the office.

Thanks for the very speedy response.

I accept that we don't live in an ideal world and not everything happens as we would wish.

I just feel, as I'm sure other Gold Pass purchasers do, that you might have thought of this hiccup as a priority. Leaving the goody bags behind was a mistake you made. Making good on that mistake should have been towards the top of your "To Do" list! You are dealing with it now, for which I am grateful, but you must see my point.

I will stop going on about it now and let you get on with more important things........like getting Ali Larter to Eclipse!!!!

Thank you for the reply.

Fingers crossed!

Your money has now been refunded. As to coming on the forum to explain earlier, yes, in an ideal world we would, but unfortunately we sometimes simply don't have time, especially when, as with last week, we are down a staff member in the office.

Thank you for posting, but surely it only takes seconds to come on here and post an apology and simply say it will be dealt with when Andrea is back? That would have saved a lot of us getting angry and upset about being seemingly ignored. 3 weeks is a loong time with no response from yourselves.

Thank you for the reply.

Fingers crossed!

Thank you for posting, but surely it only takes seconds to come on here and post an apology and simply say it will be dealt with when Andrea is back? That would have saved a lot of us getting angry and upset about being seemingly ignored. 3 weeks is a loong time with no response from yourselves.

Yes it is , But weve got one now ...

Gav