Gold Pass Goody Bags

Fry

I have not received mine either and it does state that they should have all been sent out by the end of the week. I assume that they were being sent out during the week and not just all 50 of them on Friday.

I do have a parcel waiting for me at Parcel Force, so maybe thats it! Maybe its a goody case now instead of a bag.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if people want a direct response from SM, I'd suggest the best thing to do is the PHONE THEM and speak to some one in the office B)

think you'll be able to find the phone number on the website

surfy sah xx

hi what exactly should have been in the goodie bags i find the gold passes generally good value at MK but was not aware we were meant to get anything else from LFCC??????? anyone know it if was just autographs????

Awr its not Andreas fault - she probably booked her holiday before LFACC and did not anticipate anyone forgetting the goody bags. Showmasters should have put someone else in charge as soon as they realised they were forgotten and Andrea was gonna be away. I totally agree that a 'sweetener' should be dispatched with regard to the goodie bags and I'm not talking hermasetas!.

Yeah, I agree with you - it seems unfair to be taking it out on Andrea just because she went on holiday. B)

No one is having a go at Andrea we are all waiting to see what we get in our bags so we can decide it if is worth spending £175 on a gold pass for the next event ok so relax everyone and wait

and Thank you Andrea for what you can give us you are great hope you had a great holiday

Matt

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

No one is having a go at Andrea we are all waiting to see what we get in our bags so we can decide it if is worth spending £175 on a gold pass for the next event ok so relax everyone and wait

and Thank you Andrea for what you can give us you are great hope you had a great holiday

Matt

Well gingers crossed now , hopefully we should start receiving this week :)

Gav

• Moderators

Well I'd be a bit more patient. As BLACKKNIGHTS said, the postal system is sh!t so if Showmasters have sent the bags out, it's pretty much out of their hands. Give it a couple more days and then get in touch with them and see if they've definitely been sent out.

David, I do appreciate what you're saying, but they did post this last week:

The goody bags should all be sent out by the end of this week. If anyone has not received their one by the beginning of next week (overseas pass holders, please give it a little longer to allow for international posting), then please do get in touch with us.

and so far we're not aware of ANYONE receiving their bags yet :poki:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all

An update. Some Goody bags have been sent out, but I'm guessing the post is still erratic after the strikes. We are working on getting all the others out in the next couple of days. I know the message on the forum said they'd all be out by the end of last week - that's my fault, as I posted that message, and I'd underestimated the number of things Andrea was going to have to catch up on when she came back from her trip. I did genuinely believe they'd all be sent out by the end of the week, or else I wouldn't have told people to contact us at the start of this one if they hadn't arrived yet. The rest of us are helping to catch up on the backlog, including the goody bags, as fast as we can; we know you've all been waiting on them, and we are trying to avoid keeping anyone waiting any longer than is avoidable.

Regards

Stuart

Well I'd be a bit more patient. As BLACKKNIGHTS said, the postal system is sh!t so if Showmasters have sent the bags out, it's pretty much out of their hands. Give it a couple more days and then get in touch with them and see if they've definitely been sent out.

as a postman i take offence to showmasters balls up!...was it Royal Mails thought they got left behind...no it wasn't...but hey easy to blame us now...that they are apparently in the post.

Edited by Dr Evil

as a postman i take offence to showmasters balls up!...was it Royal Mails thought they got left behind...no it wasn't...but hey easy to blame us now...that they are apparently in the post.

Because I deal with the post in my work i.e. putting it in envelopes and putting the stamps and addresses on the envelopes (someone else posts it unless he's away) I usually get told in advance when the postal strikes are, and I don't think Royal Mail can be blaimed for this one, so if I were you I'd take offence to this too...

showmasters is certainly a business, not a properly run one though...

Let us know what you get in your goodie bags WHEN they arrive, after all this trouble it would be interesting to know if the goodie bags were worth the wait....

:D

LLAP :D

• Moderators

Zebredy you seem to be going around a lot lately jumping in on every negative Showmasters discussion and encouraging everyone. There's no need for it really, especially if doesn't effect you.

Dr Evil, I certainly wouldn't blame the postal service for EVERYTHING - of course it's no-ones fault the bags got left behind, but the delivery service has been notoriously bad in recent times unfortunately.

Zebredy you seem to be going around a lot lately jumping in on every negative Showmasters discussion and encouraging everyone. There's no need for it really, especially if doesn't effect you.

Dr Evil, I certainly wouldn't blame the postal service for EVERYTHING - of course it's no-ones fault the bags got left behind, but the delivery service has been notoriously bad in recent times unfortunately.

I disagree. It IS someones fault they got left behind. It is Showmasters fault.

They sell gold passes at high prices to a limited number of customers. They make the gold passes out to be something special. Then the event rolls round and through nothing more than carelessness, they leave behind 50 bags that have been bought and paid for! You simply cannot defend that.

Its now over a month later and we continue to wait. You simply cannot defend that either!

Of course there are reasons we don't have our bags....but no justifiable excuses.

I disagree. It IS someones fault they got left behind. It is Showmasters fault.

They sell gold passes at high prices to a limited number of customers. They make the gold passes out to be something special. Then the event rolls round and through nothing more than carelessness, they leave behind 50 bags that have been bought and paid for! You simply cannot defend that.

Its now over a month later and we continue to wait. You simply cannot defend that either!

Of course there are reasons we don't have our bags....but no justifiable excuses.

I am sorry that I have posted about something that may not concern me, but in a way even though I didn't buy a gold pass, this concerns everyone and especially those who are thinking of buying a Gold Ticket for a future event, because after these people have waited this long, there are more then a few none Gold Ticket people on these forums who are interested to know what they are going to be getting through the post and that showmasters have delieverd the goods like they promised (which I'm sure they will).

Granted the LFACC Gold Ticket people, don't have to tell us what they got/get, but to know that they got what they deserved i.e. what they paid for, will put other people minds at ease and probably help showmasters sell a lot more Gold Tickets for other events like C12 and Collectormania G-Mex

:D

LLAP :D