People coming from B'ham?

ciaraemarie

I'm moving to Birmingham this week, so I'll be travelling to C12 from there rather than London where I currently live. I'm hoping to go to C12 on the Sunday, because of the Greg Grunberg photo session but I've done a train search and there is no trains running early enough!

Is there a different route I should be aware of? A special bus service? Is there anyway to get to MK for about 8:30am without having to stay over the night before?

Many Thanks

There are overnight services to London from Dublin and Belfast 7 days a week, and they serve MK coachway. The Belfast service leaves Digbeth coach station in Birmingham at 3.30am and arrives at MK at 4.40am. Worth looking into ?

Belfast timetable

The Dublin service (never got it myself though) might work out better actually - leaving Brum at 5.30am, and arriving at MK at 6.50 (Via Coventry). Leaving you enough time for a bacon barm before you get the park-and-ride to C12 ....

Dublin timetable!

It's been a while since I used the Belfast service, but last I heard you could join the service at any of the pick-up points from Stranraer down (Manchester and Birmingham clubbers were always common boarders). Also, the earlier you book, the cheaper it is. I don't have a phone number in England for the service, but the Translink (Belfast) call centre should be able to help.

028 9066 6630 (7am - 8pm, seven days)

I do the trip from Birmingham to Collectormania and I find that going by train or by coach is fine and can always get there a couple of hours before it starts. Coach is best on a Sunday as Virgin either start late or are doing maintenance work and a taxi from the Coachway only costs about £5.00.