Where Are These 5 Guests?

Kiwi 7

We only had some the other day. They'll be announced either when they've got them, or when we're given a time for announcements.

Hello Everyone

We should be announcing another 5 this weekend.

Dave Phillips :headscratch:

This was in a thread ( http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....howtopic=34711) that Kiwi started asking if there were any more guests. The only thing was that following this post from Dave, he announced 4 more guests on Thursday evening (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34719) but it wasn't very clear if they were the five he was talking about or if there were still more to come.

Edited by Count Fooku

• Moderators

Good morning everyone.

One more for you today added to the four you had last week makes five.

Bond girl Molly Peters will be joining us both days at Autographica.

Guys you all have to remember that even over the weekend we are busy organising flights and logistics.

We simply do not have all day to post on the forum , if we did the show would never happen.

We are working on some fabulous guests. Now they may or may not come together for October if they do fantastic. If not we have a great line up already. As you all know we like to keep you guessing right up till the end. What's the point in knowing what,s in your christmas presents the week before the day.

When i have more guest information you will be the first to know, well almost the first.

Dave Phillips

A bit of a kop out if you ask me....

5 guests for the weekend.

Then 4 to keep us going on Thursday, nothing on the weekend and then 1 this morning..... hmmm

Not worded very well, and it seems as if poor kiwi hasn't taken his eyes off the site since Friday evening! :YAHOO:

WHERE ARE THEY?

Kiwi has too much time on his hands.

I can’t believe this misunderstanding got him shouting.

Maybe a new hobby is needed. :thumbup:

i just wish we had more 1st timers at this show. oh c,mon now not another complaining topic.

Please keep all complaints to Showmasters sections Indo. They won’t listen, and will probably just delete your posts, but it’ll release your frustrations. :blink:

Obviuosly you haven't noticed yet: there is no Showmasters section in this board. :thumbup:

And please do not make comments suggesting the moderators are deleting posts by certain members intentionally. We do only delete inappropriate posts, spam posts etc., and that only happens once in a blue moon.

Obviuosly you haven't noticed yet: there is no Showmasters section in this board. :chair:

And please do not make comments suggesting the moderators are deleting posts by certain members intentionally. We do only delete inappropriate posts, spam posts etc., and that only happens once in a blue moon.

I like to think this event is only 1/3 Showmasters and that’s why it runs smoother, and friendlier. I’m probably wrong, but please don’t crush my dream.

That’s very strange, there seems to be have been quite a number of people, and posts, going missing recently. Is it true that anybody [apart from Indo] who dares to show dissatisfaction mysteriously vanishes?

Why can’t people just talk freely?, why cant people say ‘hold on that’s wrong, and I’m cheesed off about it’, why do you keep silencing people for having an opinion?... the list is endless.

Thankfully Dave lets gives us more freedom on the Autographica boards, and for that I'm thankfull.