Future of RingCon

showmasters

^_^

Hey Thanks everyone!

Looks like I'll be seein' some of yous soon!

Shame I just missed the Ox moot.

Veronwe, looks like we are both TS virgins!!! I hope everyone is welcoming :smile:

Has your E mail confirmation arrived yet from the TS? Mine has not.

I hope they have room for another avid costumer! *Looks over to her newest Elf dress*.

Insanity rules!

Love Jo

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:YAHOO: Don't know how other people feel, but it seems to me we have touched each others lives through this board.

There are certainly some fellow spirits out there and it would be nice to meet up at some time if possible.

Since we can't contact thru the forum, if anyone wants to email me at: estel.thomas"spaceATspace"btinternet"space DOTspace"com. maybe we can exchange contact details.

Love, Verity :clap:

Edited by Voronwe

Verity I'd edit how your email addy is typed in that post, if I were you, so you don't have it grabbed by a spammer's software. Using "spaceATspace" instead of @ and "space DOTspace" is better than having it just as you'd type it in your e-mail prog

Verity I'd edit how your email addy is typed in that post, if I were you, so you don't have it grabbed by a spammer's software. Using "spaceATspace" instead of @ and "space DOTspace" is better than having it just as you'd type it in your e-mail prog

Thanks D - guess I'm a trusting sort!

V.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to hear that this event has been cancelled. Ever since my brother and I tried to run one four years ago there has been probs for UK lotr events. If Showmasters where to consider running another one. I would happerly offer what we would of organised and set one up. We has set one up at the Blackpool Norbreck hotel (can hold 3500). We had a growing number of people booking with us and then The another show came along and took our dates. We decided after much chat with the organiser of TFF to cancel. We had no problem with TFF as they didn't know that we had already booked those dates. I then worked as a PA at the 2nd TFF. Great event but there were many problems. Ones that I could see could result in cancellation. They then decided to cancel their 3rd one. I hoped that the another show event might actually be the first event to get it right. (less said about the Manchester disaster the better). Shame that is wasn't meant to be. I would be happy to offer my PA services to whatever LOTR event you decide to do. I did build up a reasonable contact list and a raplore with some of the guests. It will depend manily on guest work commitments and the usual stuff.