FIRST CREW EMAIL FOR COLLECTORMANIA 12

PaulRJones

If you wish to volunteer to work at the next Collectormania event in Milton Keynes over the weekend of 26th - 28th October, you should have now received a volunteer email/ questionnaire. If you have not received an email then please let us know via crew@showmastersonline.com.

Completed questionnaires must be returned by Sunday 30th September at the latest to allow us to get confirmations issued as quickly as possible and to allow everybody to make travel arrangements etc.

Please take care when filling in your answers as some of the questions and options have changed this time.

There will not be a general email for Autographica. This is due to the very small number of crew required and we did not wish to waste everybodies time with further emails where the majority of applications would be declined. Nobody should take this personally, it is simply that Autographica only needs a very small number of crew relative to other shows and we already have a large number of volunteers.

Thanks

Paul J

Showmasters

I wish I could say returned. But I can't. Wish I could make it but the swede (swedican) is heading for the states for a year. Hopefully you'll have me when I eventually come back.

I'm really gonna miss crewing and all you people who make flying from sweden just to crew worth it!

-Jennifer