Scratched Disc

themasterq8

I bought heroes at the con as well and my disc 2 has the tiniest scratch on it, and it's so annoying cos it's like maybe 1mm in size but it ruins playback for about a minute during one of the episodes.

I remember who I bought it from, they gave me a leaflet and stuff, but I can't really be bothered to complain as it's not that bad.

Can't you remember at all who you bought it from, what they looked like, their stall anything like that?

Was it movie tyme?

I brought mine from them, it was £35 and all they sold was region one dvds - the bag was white with red writing

Or it may have been the cinema store, they were selling it for a bit more though

All I can remember was that I bought it for £40 it was R1 stall and that it was the one close to Nana Visitor and Gareth David LLoyd and whoever else was on that line.

I think I know the one you mean. There was a stall facing the guests selling trading cards (that's where I got my "Vote Petrelli" badge). Anyway, there was a stall selling R1 DVDs backing onto it ..... dunno what they are called though :help:

But again ... it will be difficult without a receipt.

Could always try NBC in the States. You should have some sort of customer services number or address in the packaging

I doubt that will work - they probably only feel responsible for US customers, and R1 DVD sales in Europe are kind of grey market (at least this is what they consider it in Germany).