Sign in to follow this  
sweetj_nomad

Gold Pass

Deap    0

are they still being sent out?

if memory serves they were left behind :D

What were they? I mean I know what was promised but I remember reading somewhere that they went really worth anything. So somebody has one.

Edited by Deap

They should have items you can't find elsewhere easily. Probably some worth to some peeps and not to others I would imagine. I would think they will send them with the 'event CD' which is sent out about 2 weeks after the event. I hope the CD has lots of nice pics - both my digi cameras were a bit blurry due to shaking.

Fry    0

I started a thread about this over the show weekend (Saturday night). Showmasters posted that they had been left behind and would be sent out during the week.

Maybe because of all this photo problems, they have got behind.

GavParf    0

I still go for the they will send em out with the CD next week theme.

Well lets just hope its soon and hope theres going to be some realy Goodies in there :WINCE:)

Gav

GavParf    0

Well it seems people are receviing their photos, so hopefully we should get everything in the next week

Yep , Fingers Crossed , I did received my Photo Today and Very Nice it is to :YAHOO:)

Gav

gobo1979uk    76

Still dont have my gold pass goody bag 2 weeks after the event. Are they being sent out still. By the way i have had 2 gold passes before and the photo cds are sent out 2months after the event rather than 2 weeks.

Queen_Sindel    3,319

Do Showmasters even read these threads anymore?

They're quite busy at the moment - getting new guests and sending out stuff.

I wouldn't worry about the goody bags yet, I am sure they have not been forgotten. Davey hadn't even finished sending out all photos yet. :D

GavParf    0

I wouldn't worry about the goody bags yet, I am sure they have not been forgotten. Davey hadn't even finished sending out all photos yet. :(

Yes I agree , Although I think we all just want to see what Goodies we will be getting :wub:)

Gav

dillon    0

I wouldn't worry about the goody bags yet, I am sure they have not been forgotten. Davey hadn't even finished sending out all photos yet. :o

Photo cost about £20 Gold Pass £175

jael001    287

I agree, we should have had them now. We paid for them, they were forgotten behind (and we werent even told when we went to pick up our passes) and now weeks later we still dont have them, or even an assurance from someone in the know, that they're on their way. :o

Yes it is a bit sad that they have moved onto the next project without bothering to tie up the loose ends of the last project - I would certainly think again before paying out such a large amount of money.