Gold Pass

sweetj_nomad

are they still being sent out?

if memory serves they were left behind :D

What were they? I mean I know what was promised but I remember reading somewhere that they went really worth anything. So somebody has one.

Edited by Deap

They should have items you can't find elsewhere easily. Probably some worth to some peeps and not to others I would imagine. I would think they will send them with the 'event CD' which is sent out about 2 weeks after the event. I hope the CD has lots of nice pics - both my digi cameras were a bit blurry due to shaking.

Do Showmasters even read these threads anymore?

They're quite busy at the moment - getting new guests and sending out stuff.

I wouldn't worry about the goody bags yet, I am sure they have not been forgotten. Davey hadn't even finished sending out all photos yet. :(

Yes I agree , Although I think we all just want to see what Goodies we will be getting :wub:)

Gav

Do Showmasters even read these threads anymore?

They're quite busy at the moment - getting new guests and sending out stuff.

I wouldn't worry about the goody bags yet, I am sure they have not been forgotten. Davey hadn't even finished sending out all photos yet. :o

Photo cost about £20 Gold Pass £175

I agree, we should have had them now. We paid for them, they were forgotten behind (and we werent even told when we went to pick up our passes) and now weeks later we still dont have them, or even an assurance from someone in the know, that they're on their way. :o