what guests would you like for Collectormania Glasgow 2008?

I'd like to see anyone from Buffy to keep nick company and it seems a lot of people are flying up there just to see him so i guess it would be nice to have a couple of guests if we can. Always a pleasure to see Tony Head and maybe Robin Sachs or Amber Benson and Harry Groener,Michelle Trachtenberg would be good too.

Lets hope the actors strike means that SM are able to get lots of guests signed up over the next few months if it goes on that long.

Nicky

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope the actors strike means that SM are able to get lots of guests signed up over the next few months if it goes on that long.

Nicky

the strike ended like 4 months ago and it was the writers not the actors. the actors haven't went on strike yet but they could do within the next few months

and that kids is your interesting fact of the day

I cant believe i havent posted on this topic sooner!

Id love to see:

Torchwood:

Gareth David Lloyd

Naoko Mori

Heroes:

ZACH QUINTO!

Adrian Pasdar

Masi Oka

Greg Grunburg

+ Anyone else who happened to star in it XD

Buffy:

Everyone XD

+ I would love anyone from the new twilight movie!

People i have already met, but would love back for every show:

DAVID ANDERS!

Christian Cooke

Eve Myles

Nicky

the strike ended like 4 months ago and it was the writers not the actors. the actors haven't went on strike yet but they could do within the next few months

and that kids is your interesting fact of the day

I knew about the writers strike but i thought the deadline for the possible actors strike was July 1 according to friends in LA and i was told this passed without resolve so projects were winding down in case it happened soon?

nicky

I knew about the writers strike but i thought the deadline for the possible actors strike was July 1 according to friends in LA and i was told this passed without resolve so projects were winding down in case it happened soon?

nicky

i check three movie websites daily and there has been no word on an actual strike just a few rumors just after the writers got there money.

if there was a actors strike it would be more advertised than the writers strike as they would be looking for even more money. that and they have been casting movies all week (Djimon Hounsou Is Thulsa Doom

for The Conan movie and just this morning Mckellen signed on for Gandalf) if there was a strike the contract talks and deals would been on hold, especially by Mckellen who is one of the more senior actors in the guild

I wouldnt mind some horror guests to attend this year, like Doug Bradley or George Romero( one can hope i guess). Either that or some guests from shows like Firefly or Reaper surely wouldnt go amiss either.

Either way im sure this years guests will be awesome and cant wait for more announcments. =D

Seconded, in great big letters :)

Some Pushing Daisies love would be good, too...

Since Alan Harris will be there I'd love to see Bulloch, Munroe and Parsons so all the bounty hunters are accounted for. Also would be good to get Brian Blessed (or try!).

My other wishes....

- Anthony Daniels

- Kenny Baker

- Hamill and Fisher of course

- Christopher Lloyd again!

- Christopher Lee

- Bonnie Piesse

- Joel Edgerton

- Terry Richards and some of the other Indy guests at LFCC

- Any other original trilogy SW guests (though preferably bigger names than "fourth Rebel pilot on the right"!)

Shane Rangi

Now there's a name I've not heard of in a while! I met him at the first Manchester show, he was such a lovely guy! And cute too ;).

I'd like to second getting him back please! :angel: Please?

Could I also add:

Mana Hira Davies

Kiran Shah

I'm in a Narnia mood now :D

Sabrina Lloyd. I used to love Sliders and I don't think the cast have done much in the way of conventions, especially in Britain. Except perhaps JRD, but his appearances have been more because of Lord of the Rings.

Nicole de Boer would be a great addition too :)

Edited by Analog Kid

Sabrina Lloyd. I used to love Sliders and I don't think the cast have done much in the way of conventions, especially in Britain. Except perhaps JRD, but his appearances have been more because of Lord of the Rings.

Nicole de Boer would be a great addition too :)

Sabrina Lloyd: I second this, but also because she was in Sports Night!

Oh would love some one from Dead Like Me :) Loved that and Im sure they have a film comeing out.

good call loved dead like me am sure i heard talks of a film aswell and with the spin off pushing up daisies a hit aswell i think they would get a good turn out.

Oh lets see, David Tennant, John Barrowman, Gareth David Lloyd (again) Burn Gorman, Eve Myles, Naoko Mori, David Dochoveny, Billie Piper, Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Georgia Moffet are to name a few

some how i met your mother guests

not sci/fi but it does have a great cast of people from sci/fi

alyson hannigan

Jason Segal (forgetting Sara Marshall and he is writing the next mupet movie)

and NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, if you don't know him yet you soon will he is going to be the lead in the next Joss Whedon show after "dollhouse" its call DR HORRIBLE, you may have seen the online show of it

and for those of you who do know him

SUIT UP!