Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There, I'm new to this board so please bear with me. I've still not received my Milo & Adrian photo. I know some other people haven't got theirs either, so do understand. But what has concerned me is that it seems like the photo's were sent out in the order that they were listed in the forum. If this is the case then people's pictures that were below mine have got theirs, so I'm panicking a bit about the whereabouts of mine. Sorry if this sounds double dutch & any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :YAHOO:

If you want to make sure everything is okay just e-mail Showmasters with your details again. :YAHOO:

E-Mails unfortunately do get lost sometimes.

Thanks so much for replying. I'll try emailing them again!!!

I have your photo lady and you look as fine as ever ;)

You Postman didn't even get to put his/her hands on it LOL - I collected it on Saturday and will give it to you next time I see you!

Jola I think you should let us all see it, I'm sure Rox won't mind if you post it here :P

LOL - I can't my scanner isn't working.. ;)

I have your photo lady and you look as fine as ever :chair:

You Postman didn't even get to put his/her hands on it LOL - I collected it on Saturday and will give it to you next time I see you!

Jola I think you should let us all see it, I'm sure Rox won't mind if you post it here :chair:

LOL - I can't my scanner isn't working.. :chair:

Well as much as I'd dearly love the whole world (or maybe just the forum) to see my powerhouse of a possibly scary pic lol, thanks to Jola's scanner everyone's been saved! Cheeky Bigpants :chair:

Think that makes it two tasty Krispy Kremes for Jola :headscratch:

Well as much as I'd dearly love the whole world (or maybe just the forum) to see my powerhouse of a possibly scary pic lol, thanks to Jola's scanner everyone's been saved! Cheeky Bigpants :chair:

Think that makes it two tasty Krispy Kremes for Jola :headscratch:

Oooh yum :chair:

I like the ones with the chocolate on top and the vanilla centre :chair:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all

Just to update you on the unclaimed photos situation. Most have now been sent out, but there are still quite a few left to go. I'm currently trawling back through the e-mails sent to us, to make sure no one got overlooked in the rush.

If you sent us an e-mail and haven't heard back, then bear with us for a few days longer. If I don't get in touch or you still haven't received your photo by this weekend, then drop us another e-mail, or call us at the start of next week on 01234 752485 (remember e-mails are not infallible and don't always get through, so feel free to do both).

If you've received your photos and then get another e-mail from me, don't worry about it; since some of the other people in the office were also sending out photos, I can't be sure if they've replied to a given e-mail, and I'd rather write to someone twice than not at all.

If you haven't yet got yours and haven't dropped us an e-mail, then please do so, even if you left details on the day.

Hopefully most of the remaining photos will be sent out by this weekend.

Regards

Stuart

Oooh yum B)

I like the ones with the chocolate on top and the vanilla centre ;)

Haha, duly noted missy, consider it done :P

Jola you are so easily bribed!!!!! I wanna see the pic! Roxy doesn't take bad photos anyway so it's gonna be nice.

Thanks huni, let's just say one day if you fancy a private showing I can oblige lol ;) bring blinkers!

And Krispy Kremes are the ultimate in bribery ;)

Edited by roxy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There, I'm new to this board so please bear with me. I've still not received my Milo & Adrian photo. I know some other people haven't got theirs either, so do understand. But what has concerned me is that it seems like the photo's were sent out in the order that they were listed in the forum. If this is the case then people's pictures that were below mine have got theirs, so I'm panicking a bit about the whereabouts of mine. Sorry if this sounds double dutch & any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :P

If you want to make sure everything is okay just e-mail Showmasters with your details again. :YAHOO:

E-Mails unfortunately do get lost sometimes.

Thanks so much for replying. I'll try emailing them again!!!

I've still haven't got my photo, so am presuming it is lost in the mail somewhere. I got an email early last week to say, that I could either have the jpeg of my picture or have a reprint of it sent. I emailed back and said would it be at all possible to have both as I paid for a photo & would like to receive a photo & in case the worst happened and it got lost again at least I'd have something I could try & print off (My printers not working properly though) But I haven't heard anything since.

It is a bit gutting when you have paid £30 for something & am still waiting to get it well over a month later, but thought that you were going to get it on the day.

I know that the strikes are out of their control, but it would be great to be kept informed of whats happening.

I'm just hoping I'll hear something soon..... Rant Over!

• Moderators

Just so you know Showmasters are away at a show this weekend so it's unlikely you'll get a response for a few days at least. It is possible, but I'd assume no-one would be able to deal with your situations immediately if they're not at the office 'til after the show.

I see your point, but I doubt the postal strike had anything to do with it - most of them were sent out over a month ago. And with no replies to emails that have been sent, and more shows on the way, so more photos to be dealt with...it's just worrying that this hasn't been sorted yet...

I see your point, but I doubt the postal strike had anything to do with it - most of them were sent out over a month ago. And with no replies to emails that have been sent, and more shows on the way, so more photos to be dealt with...it's just worrying that this hasn't been sorted yet...

I agree. My post is pretty much back to normal. What I don't get, is why I've not had an email from them in about 2 weeks. You can't help but think that we might get over looked.