Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

Still no photo, and no reply to any emails sent at all...

And yes, I know they've got a show coming up, and they've just had another one, and all that, but this was two months ago and it's still not sorted... :poki:

Incidentally, did anybody's photo come with 'a mount to keep it safe and nice'?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point, but I doubt the postal strike had anything to do with it - most of them were sent out over a month ago. And with no replies to emails that have been sent, and more shows on the way, so more photos to be dealt with...it's just worrying that this hasn't been sorted yet...

I agree. My post is pretty much back to normal. What I don't get, is why I've not had an email from them in about 2 weeks. You can't help but think that we might get over looked.

I'm still waiting for my photo. I keep trying to contact them, but they won't answer my emails. I thought we were going to be their priority after the Manchester event. I do think over 3 months is too long to wait, to get something I should of got on the day! I would really appreciate someone from showmasters getting in contact with me!!!

It's terrible, isn't it? I know I've got no right to complain any more cos I've now got my photos...but I'm going to anyway. You've got no idea whether or not they've even received your emails, and all you want is some little tiny acknowledgement...I mean, does it really take that long to type the words 'we're looking into it', or 'message received', or even an 'ok' just to let you know they've got them?

I see your point, but I doubt the postal strike had anything to do with it - most of them were sent out over a month ago. And with no replies to emails that have been sent, and more shows on the way, so more photos to be dealt with...it's just worrying that this hasn't been sorted yet...

I agree. My post is pretty much back to normal. What I don't get, is why I've not had an email from them in about 2 weeks. You can't help but think that we might get over looked.

I'm still waiting for my photo. I keep trying to contact them, but they won't answer my emails. I thought we were going to be their priority after the Manchester event. I do think over 3 months is too long to wait, to get something I should of got on the day! I would really appreciate someone from showmasters getting in contact with me!!!

I got an email yesterday, to say that someone else is now dealing with the missing photo's, but I've not heard from this person directly yet. I imagine that I won't get anything till the new year now. Hopefully something will be sorted soon, though!

• 4 weeks later...

I got an email yesterday, to say that someone else is now dealing with the missing photo's, but I've not heard from this person directly yet. I imagine that I won't get anything till the new year now. Hopefully something will be sorted soon, though!

Still no photo and no contact since December. This is very unfair Showmasters!!!