Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

I haven't got mine either *pouts* :whistling:

Well that's just wrong!

For whatever reason, because you send the photo tickets out, I imagined you sitting there posting the photos out too!

Jola should have been priority for doing all the sending out for us all!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got mine either *pouts* :YAHOO:

Well that's just wrong!

For whatever reason, because you send the photo tickets out, I imagined you sitting there posting the photos out too!

Jola should have been priority for doing all the sending out for us all!!

Hahaha no, thankfully I didn't have to send the photos out!

And yes, I should've been priority dammit *stamps foot* - I've also just realised I'm still waiting on my Jack Coleman one too..... :unsure:

There's god knows how many, so they won't all be sent out at once - same as tickets are done.

I'm expecting mine this week sometime or I'll start to get impatient :WAVE:

I hear you! I am hoping by the week-end, but if not, hey, it'll come when it comes, I like having something to rush home excited about! ha ha ha

No sign of my Milo/Adrian Pic Yet, getting a bit Impatient now, Have my hayden one. Got my Hayden Pic in a couple of hours but takes a couple of weeks for other Pics (Confused)

Also The pics are 6" x 9" in size. been in town today, you can't even by a frame that size. What does everyone else do with their Pics.

Edited by IanF

No sign of my Milo/Adrian Pic Yet, getting a bit Impatient now, Have my hayden one. Got my Hayden Pic in a couple of hours but takes a couple of weeks for other Pics (Confused)

It's not exactly "a couple of weeks". The show was over ten days ago. :help:

The Milo/Adrian session was a couple of hours later than Hayden's session, and also the amount of Hayden's photos tied up the photo lab they were using for quite a while. Hence the photos were not ready in time.

Also The pics are 6" x 9" in size. been in town today, you can't even by a frame that size. What does everyone else do with their Pics.

I'm cutting mine down about half an inch (doesn't hurt the picture seeing thankfully Malcolm didn't zoom in too much), then they fit perfectly in the folder I use to keep my pictures in. But I am in Germany and we're doing odd sizes for that. *g*

If you are thinking of getting it fraimed you could always get it mounted and get the mount fitted so it can easily go in a 10x8 frame?

Mounts are always good, as it means the glass isn't sitting on the picture that has the guest signature on it, meaning less chance for the signature to come off the photo in years to come, though UV glass is always good to use as well when framing things as it can help stop the signature from fading over time, but thats another story intirely.

Hope I have been of some help for you?

:dance:

LLAP :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

We have Davey chained to a desk until he has all the photos enveloped up and ready for posting. He's got through about three quarters of them now, but there's still a way to go - hopefully he'll be finished by tomorrow, as I don't think the chain is long enough for him to reach any food...:o

We have Davey chained to a desk until he has all the photos enveloped up and ready for posting. He's got through about three quarters of them now, but there's still a way to go - hopefully he'll be finished by tomorrow, as I don't think the chain is long enough for him to reach any food...:firedevil:

Aw poor little Davey! He managed to send me mine, sadly he didn't manage to prevent me looking like a twonk in the photo ;) Milo looks nice though :poki: