Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

Milo's a billion miles away from me, but all close with others. :poki: And I look a gimp with my terrified smile. And I didn't go with the intention of having photos, otherwise I wouldn't have worn green that day. And my hair's flat.

Adrian is HOT. That's the good thing about it. :)

The shame of having the photo online!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milo's a billion miles away from me, but all close with others. :D And I look a gimp with my terrified smile. And I didn't go with the intention of having photos, otherwise I wouldn't have worn green that day. And my hair's flat.

I really liked your pic you daft moo!

i was only there on saturday, but for some reason i felt compelled to look through these pictures (hey..they're public domain now)

i get the feeling i saw as much of these guys as people who actually went there.

some look weid..the people are standing way in front of milo and that other guy

Edited by Fader

Milo's a billion miles away from me, but all close with others. :D And I look a gimp with my terrified smile. And I didn't go with the intention of having photos, otherwise I wouldn't have worn green that day. And my hair's flat.

I think I see you although there's a few greens in there. Looks fine. The Rocky Balboa poster guy still gives me a chuckle. And, someone brought their stuffed sheep in for their photo?!

I think I see you although there's a few greens in there. Looks fine. The Rocky Balboa poster guy still gives me a chuckle. And, someone brought their stuffed sheep in for their photo?!

Stuffed sheep??? Seriously??? I'm gonna have to go back and have a look!!

Near Dark Rox Near Dark!!!! Had I known before I left home on Friday that he was coming I think I would've brought my video cover. As it stands with Milo then being announced not to mention the photo op I wouldn't have had enough cash to get two autos from Adrian so maybe it's a good thing I didn't know after all!

yeah Near Dark is a wicked movie, got the inside of my DVD cover signed by Adrian

dsc00652zv4.jpg

I really liked your pic you daft moo!

Aw thank you. :blush: I'll tell you later why I especially like your photo, haha, but I like Adrian's pose in yours! I just like Adrian really. *obsessed*

Oooh colour me intrigued! I've no idea what you can mean but I look forward to hearing about it next week ;) Adrian rawks!

PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE ADRIAN MORE!

:P

And SHAME on the person that didnt even have him IN THE PHOTO!

:dance:

*nods* Could not agree more. I love Milo as much as the next person (which is, a whole damn lot), and I love Adrian tons more yet, but this is just a matter of basic respect. I can't imagine ever asking a guest to step out of my picture :YAHOO: ...

Anyways, found mine, e-mailed SM, am now waiting impatiently for the print to come in the mail. Yay!

i actually only needed a picture with Adrian coz i had met Milo earlier that day but didnt have the nerve to ask one to stand aside, besides, the two together is cool enough.

That said, Milo isnt just in heroes and some people arent heroes fans, it would have looked dumb if Adrian had been in that pic with a Rocky poster!

Well, my photo aint that bad thank god! Altho, I didnt think Milo was stood that far away from me =/ That's kinda disappointing as I thought they both put their arms round me but it did happen so fast!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didnt have time to look at Adrian! I feel kinda bad about it actually lol!

Mine's 27 rows down lol and I'm in the turquoise vest top.

Having a look through, the girl in pic 22 number 1 def got the best pic IMO. Both guys smiling and it looks like they have their arms round her....jealous!!

xxxx

Near Dark Rox Near Dark!!!! Had I known before I left home on Friday that he was coming I think I would've brought my video cover. As it stands with Milo then being announced not to mention the photo op I wouldn't have had enough cash to get two autos from Adrian so maybe it's a good thing I didn't know after all!

yeah Near Dark is a wicked movie, got the inside of my DVD cover signed by Adrian

dsc00652zv4.jpg

Eeeep! That looks awesome, he'd better come back soon(and he can bring Bill Paxton with him) :YAHOO: .

I was 1 of the first few through and they both still looked grumpy!

Maybe they were tryin 2 be 'cool' or maybe they were just tired!!

On the thumbnails Milo only smiles about twice!!

At least they actually acknowledged me tho. Hayden was 2 busy talkin 2 her mum 2 even look at me!!!

Yeah! Two girls and a sheep! :lol:

He is a cow, not a sheep :( and hey I've got moo with everyone else, not like it's new ^__^

Woulda gotten one of the guys to hold him, but it was such a rush we didn't.

Yeah! Two girls and a sheep! :wub:

He is a cow, not a sheep :wub: and hey I've got moo with everyone else, not like it's new ^__^

Ahhhh I see it - Moo is lovely, that's a cool idea to get him in the shots :wub:

Yeah! Two girls and a sheep! :D

He is a cow, not a sheep :YAHOO: and hey I've got moo with everyone else, not like it's new ^__^

Fantastic. I thought it might've been a cow as well but went with sheep. :clap: Is that Amber Benson posing with it in your avatar?

Yeah! Two girls and a sheep! :D

He is a cow, not a sheep :YAHOO: and hey I've got moo with everyone else, not like it's new ^__^

Fantastic. I thought it might've been a cow as well but went with sheep. :clap: Is that Amber Benson posing with it in your avatar?

Yap, got moo with loads of people now :).

PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE ADRIAN MORE!

:D

And SHAME on the person that didnt even have him IN THE PHOTO!

:YAHOO:

Word.

Awwww, I wish I'd been able to love him more. That was the worst thing about that photo-shoot - I didn't get a chance to even look him in the eye and he was the one I went to see! Still, I managed to say hi and Adrian said something back.

It was all a bit of a blur. I hope I get another chance to see him someday.

Thanks for the thumbnails, SM - looking forward to getting my photo!

Edited by CosmicAvatar